Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What should be done with the cucks that wear masks in their social media profiles?

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
What should be done about karma whores taking lame posts from tMB & adding them here? I’m open for suggestions.

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
I haven’t seen the MB in almost two weeks, you vapid cunt.

giphy.gif

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
He got banned when I did, so you're wrong here bud. And he's posted similar sentiments on the aluminum board for weeks now.
Was watching the ESPN NFL show today with that hot ass blonde and they showed a tweet from Stephen A with a mask on in his profile pic.

The virtue signaling sends me into a fit of rage.

BurtReynoldsMustache

Poster
Founder
Was watching the ESPN NFL show today with that hot ass blonde and they showed a tweet from Stephen A with a mask on in his profile pic.

The virtue signaling sends me into a fit of rage.
I see it on Tinder, Hinge, etc regularly and it makes me insane. Oh, so you're a virtue signaling cunt AND depriving me of a chance to see whether you're worth fucking? Left swipe.

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
He got banned when I did, so you're wrong here bud. And he's posted similar sentiments on the aluminum board for weeks now.
Wrong or right.. the coincidence of having the same thread from there to here in <5 hours difference drew my attention, and while I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one @MaizeBlaze, you’re still a fagit if you lie to your wife like you do to your crootn family.

MaizeBlaze

Founder
Wrong or right.. the coincidence of having the same thread from there to here in <5 hours difference drew my attention, and while I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on this one @MaizeBlaze, you’re still a fagit if you lie to your wife like you do to your crootn family.
Well I most certainly lie (not cheat) to my wife, but I’m not lying about this. I cannot see the MB and posted a screen shot to prove it.

is it really beyond the realm of possibility that two like minded, red blooded Americans were triggered by mask wearing cucks within 5 hours of one another?

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
Well I most certainly lie (not cheat) to my wife, but I’m not lying about this. I cannot see the MB and posted a screen shot to prove it.

is it really beyond the realm of possibility that two like minded, red blooded Americans were triggered by mask wearing cucks within 5 hours of one another?
There are a lot of possibilities in play here. 1) coincidence. 2) multiple accounts. 3) you’re a fagit.
I’ll settle on option one as you are adamant about it & a bro texted me saying you’re one of his favorite posters & that you got banned from tMB a few weeks ago.

Yep00

Poster
There are a lot of possibilities in play here. 1) coincidence. 2) multiple accounts. 3) you’re a fagit.
I’ll settle on option one as you are adamant about it & a bro texted me saying you’re one of his favorite posters & that you got banned from tMB a few weeks ago.
Or the lack of content over there as the good posters have left so tmb is now getting their content from crootn.

TJHall1

Legendary
Give him the benefit of the doubt? He's banned you dumbfuck. There is no doubt.

MaizeBlaze

Founder
I’m glad we could work this out like level-headed adults.

but this begs some follow up questions.

what is your MB handle? And who is my fan?

Globalsaxophone

Poster
Founder
Give him the benefit of the doubt? He's banned you dumbfuck. There is no doubt.
I’m glad we could work this out like level-headed adults.

but this begs some follow up questions.

what is your MB handle? And who is my fan?
I personally don’t suck dick on rivals well enough to know who is/isn’t banned @TJHall1

@MaizeBlaze Glad we now have a board where this is possible, even happier we can all talk all the shit we want to in doing so.
My handle is the same.
Your following is not the same handle as tMB, & I will not give his handle but he seems to want to cum allin her.

TJHall1

Legendary
I personally don’t suck dick on rivals well enough to know who is/isn’t banned @TJHall1

@MaizeBlaze Glad we now have a board where this is possible, even happier we can all talk all the shit we want to in doing so.
My handle is the same.
Your following is not the same handle as tMB, & I will not give his handle but he seems to want to cum allin her.
He posted a screenshot showing it faggit. On top of that another poster replied to you that they're both banned. Are you fucking retarded?

Dawg1572

Poster

Phag has a hard-on for you

Ninefingers

Poster
Founder
Absolutely nothing...for the same reason Im thankful poorsinous snakes have visible cues to let me know to stay the fuck away from them.

Top Bottom