Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What prophecy (or false flag) is fulfilled on 2/22/22

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye have Ben super disappointed inn the lack of action and false flags under Puddin.

We all no patriots are in control butt there making it weigh two obviously imo.

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad
I have heard from my sources that have connections with very informed people that the queen’s death will be announced in the morning. A coup of the royal family will take place and freemasonry will be eradicated across the world, thus ushering in a new Age of Enlightenment. The Age of Aquarius is fully upon us as Jupiter and Saturn move into the Houses of Radiance.

VosFrost

Elite
Founder
I have heard from my sources that have connections with very informed people that the queen’s death will be announced in the morning. A coup of the royal family will take place and freemasonry will be eradicated across the world, thus ushering in a new Age of Enlightenment. The Age of Aquarius is fully upon us as Jupiter and Saturn move into the Houses of Radiance.
Doubling down?

I like it.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
You need to take your meds

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Queen is taking horse paste. Neither Wu Flu or cancer will take her from us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom