Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite sammich?

absoluteUnit

Check out the size of this lad

skramer100

Elite
Founder
From local? Laspadas Italian.

But overall sub I love a fresh grilled Rachel. Great pastrami, Swiss and the saurkraut. Add the Russian just a great sammich.

Ddub

Poster
Publix chicken tender sub, BUT with the tenders tossed in an Asian BBQ sauce, then toasted.

Perfection.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Daniellos Italian Sub with Grippos BBQ chips. Fanfuckingtastic.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I am a sucker for a good reuben. If we called burgers sandwiches I would say burgers. But we don't so its the reuben. SKOL!

I am a sucker for a good reuben. If we called burgers sandwiches I would say burgers. But we don't so its the reuben. SKOL!
When I met my wife, she had named her boxer after the Reuben. That sealed the deal. She weighs a buck o eight, so it was her love of the sandwich, not her love of being a fat ass. God bless her.

scanodd

Poster
Founder
20120208-muffuletta-1.jpg

Muffuletta​

yankmenoodle

Elite
Corner coffee, deli, gas, station has a bacon, egg, and cheddar bagel that is really good. Schlotzsky's original is still my favorite.

Sgfeer

Legendary
Founder
Any good Cubano

For breakfast, local place has a double egg, double meat, double cheese on your choice of bagel, fantastic

bigassmoney

Poster
Founder
I like a good sammich and not sure I have a #1.
Some I like:
Cubano
Moons over MyHammy (dennys)
Kickin Chicken at Zaxbys (we dont have Zaxbys so 1x per year)
love a great French Dip and a great Cheese Steak

TJHall1

Legendary
Grilled cheese, made with Velveeta, with butter and parmesan on the outside before cooking. Sometimes sprinkle bacon bits with the cheese and hot sauce on the outside before cooking. I could go thru an entire loaf of bread of these in a single sitting.

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I had several leftover meatloaf sandwiches this past week. This was 1/2 venison and 1/2 beef. Next will be 1/2 venison and 1/2 ground lamb.

Top Bottom