Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is your favorite conspiracy?

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I assume you mean to ask what everyone’s favorite conspiracy “theory” is.

Conspiracies are in fact real plots put together by people that are wanting to or have been carried out.

rCW702

Elite
I assume you mean to ask what everyone’s favorite conspiracy “theory” is.

Conspiracies are in fact real plots put together by people that are wanting to or have been carried out.
source.gif

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
That the 1997 Football Natty was “split” or “shared.”

One team went into the Rose Bowl #1 (with the Heisman winner no less) and won. They finished #1 in the AP (along with 2 other polls) which was the only poll that mattered pre-BCS.

Another team went into their bowl #4 and won... then somehow jumped to #1 in the cOaCHeS poll - which nobody respected (the coaches didn’t even vote most of the time).

We’re supposed to accept 2 champs? Lulz I’m not that woke.

Jtrain80

Legendary

One team went into the Rose Bowl #1 (with the Heisman winner no less) and won. They finished #1 in the AP (along with 2 other polls) which was the only poll that mattered pre-BCS.

Another team went into their bowl #4 and won... then somehow jumped to #1 in the cOaCHeS poll - which nobody respected (the coaches didn’t even vote most of the time).

I tried to explain cfb & the BCS system to some Mexicans one time. They said it sounded like something their corrupt government would come up with.

Sikness23245

Elite

Anyone who believes Nebraska won a share of that title also believes Biden is the most popular president of all time.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
No, but it is now on my list.
It’s pretty interesting. It’s about the formation of the central bank and how the central bank has always dictated our history. He has a summary for each chapter in the book and you can get a pretty good picture of the story just reading the summaries

Jtrain80

Legendary
It’s pretty interesting. It’s about the formation of the central bank and how the central bank has always dictated our history. He has a summary for each chapter in the book and you can get a pretty good picture of the story just reading the summaries

I googled it and ended on wikipedia. "Right Conspiracy Theorist", 9-11 truther, and other falsehoods.

I knew immediately that I like this guy.

Top Bottom