Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is wrong with Elon Musk? I know I’m fucked up mentally....

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Elon Musk is unique in that EVERY venture he embarks upon is directed at the betterment of the people and/or the environment. From electric cars, to re-usable space rockets, to his neural implant to help repair brain injuries, to his solar cities, the boring company and on and one. That's why he is kicking the ass of Jeff Bezos, Jack Dorsey, Tim (KMA) Cook, Mark Suckerberg and all the other billionaires that are only out to make more money and exert more control over you rights to uncensored free speech. Hail Elon.

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Elon Musk is unique in that EVERY venture he embarks upon is directed at the betterment of the people and/or the environment. From electric cars, to re-usable space rockets, to his neural implant to help repair brain injuries, to his solar cities, the boring company and on and one. That's why he is kicking the ass of Jeff Bezos, Jack Dorsey, Tim (KMA) Cook, Mark Suckerberg and all the other billionaires that are only out to make more money and exert more control over you rights to uncensored free speech. Hail Elon.
I’d rather Bezos buy the Redskins.

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Elon Musk is unique in that EVERY venture he embarks upon is directed at DISRUPTING THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM From electric cars, to re-usable space rockets, to his neural implant to help repair brain injuries, to his solar cities, the boring company and on and one. That's why he is kicking the ass of Jeff Bezos, Jack Dorsey, Tim (KMA) Cook, Mark Suckerberg and all the other billionaires that are only out to make more money and exert more control over you rights to uncensored free speech. Hail Elon.
FiFY

Top Bottom