Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the second best Halloween movie?

Oler Ted

Elite
Not the Halloween series of movies explicitly, but any scary movie or Halloween themed movie

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Always felt Poltergeist was up there.

At a time when gore and immortal villains (Freddie, Jason) was front and center, it was a good old fashioned ghost movie that scared the beejeezus out of you.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Always felt Poltergeist was up there.

At a time when gore and immortal villains (Freddie, Jason) was front and center, it was a good old fashioned ghost movie that scared the beejeezus out of you.

Not alot of good scary movies imo, but Poltergeist is one. I think the original Halloween was decent as well, plus The Exorcist, Saw, maybe a couple others. Most movies of that genre are just too damn cheesy for my taste.

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Not alot of good scary movies imo, but Poltergeist is one. I think the original Halloween was decent as well, plus The Exorcist, Saw, maybe a couple others. Most movies of that genre are just too damn cheesy for my taste.

Exactly. I remember watching Hitchcock movies growing up(The Birds). Just great psychological thrillers that didn't need any gore or special effects.
He as genius as playing to the imagination.

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
Ernest Scared Stupid of course
iu

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder
I don't remember it being particularly scary, but I remember seeing Candyman with this girl I was dating at the time, around halloween 1992. She lived 40 miles from me, so we usually met halfway in a neighboring town to date.

After we saw Candyman, I took her back to where she'd left her car, and as she was about to get out, I said "Wait a minute!" I looked at her real seriously, held her by the shoulders, then started to say "Candyman" into the rearview mirror of my truck.

She freaked out. Screamed at me, jumped in her car and left. Refused to ever see me again.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I don't remember it being particularly scary, but I remember seeing Candyman with this girl I was dating at the time, around halloween 1992. She lived 40 miles from me, so we usually met halfway in a neighboring town to date.

After we saw Candyman, I took her back to where she'd left her car, and as she was about to get out, I said "Wait a minute!" I looked at her real seriously, held her by the shoulders, then started to say "Candyman" into the rearview mirror of my truck.

She freaked out. Screamed at me, jumped in her car and left. Refused to ever see me again.
When you point out they are dumb shits your penis gets angry

Top Bottom