Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the perfect sleeping room temperature?

Whiskey&Weed

Poster
Founder
Wife keeps the house at 72. All the time.

Kid wakes up with cold hands one morning she tries to crank it up.

Any good divorce attorneys on here?

You need to find a way to have it read higher than it is by like 4 degree or just tell your wife a man need at least 68

Tigerbomb

Poster
Founder
I find the setting where it rarely turns off in the summer and where it rarely turns on in the winter.

Good sleeping temp in the summer has a lot to do with constant cool air being pumped into the room.

Nape

Elite
Founder
I keep my cave 60 all of the time. I sleep down there with a fan pointed right at me. Always have and always will. I run hot.

Wife and daughter like it warmer...shocking, I know. 68 for them. When my boys are here they turn their ceiling fans on to get it lower.

Rushie

Poster
Usually 67 overnight with a box or pedestal fan running. Need that white noise. Have a small clip for when I stay in hotels and get the occasional unit with no constant fan setting.

STMF2X

Elite
Founder
L2XV.gif

TJHall1

Legendary
Damn I’m going 61 tonight. I thought 63 the bottom end of the spectrum but glad to know I’m not the only one who likes to freeze.
Its cold as shit where I'm at. I've got it set at 56 I think otherwise that fucker runs constantly.

FU_Rivals

Poster
Founder
65 here. That's what I love about our summer place in MN, I leave the window open and even if it was 90 during the day it almost always drops to the mid 50's at night awesome sleeping weather.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
I’ve been in south Florida too long. 55?61? I’d be a meat popsicle. We keep AC on 75 with a ceiling fan.

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
61 when I fall asleep and Vivint smart thermostat drops it to like 55 in sleep mode.
How do you like your Vivint? We have it for security.

Don’t have A/C.

Luckily there isn’t any mellaroos and the HOA is affordable. Don’t like the paint colors they have ruled in but whatevs.

shutterstock_631492502.2e16d0ba.fill-1200x630.jpg

Last edited:

CDDP

Legendary
Founder
How do you like your Vivint? We have it for security.

Don’t have A/C.
No complaints. It's a good system to tie everything together plus the phone app makes everything so easy. Think I pay about $60 a month for the (bought the equipment outright) service and it's well worth it. Doorbell camera, driveway camera and backyard camera are great for spying on the neighbors too.

Top Bottom