Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the number one cause of divorce?

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Single Womens Club. ITs a tool for Women to feel like they belong. Whoa is me Im a single mom I work and take care of my kids. Single father works take care of the kids and enjoys it. It validates women they think. I know 3 normal couples that the women is unhappy and wants a divorce.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Get rid of no fault divorce. Don’t allow women that are the cause of divorce and “no longer need his help” to automatically get custody of kids, continue to receive financial support from the man they fucked over, and also get alimony to keep her “standard of living” when his assistance is no longer “needed”.

Government policy is a huge reason divorce rates are high.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
I'd say boiled eggs. I hate them with a passion. I found out the shield maiden loved them and they almost caused us to break up. But I love her so much we compromised and she eats that shit outside now!! haha SKOL!
Seriously, I always hear money is the number one problem. Sad something so trivial could cause such harm. That and infidelity would be my guesses.

CurtOFD78

Elite
It's a lack of honest communication between the couple. Whether it be pride, lack of communication skills, or one member's inability to admit fault or being wrong, talking to each other is a lost art. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 26 years, and together almost 31 years. It took me a LONG time as a guy to learn how to talk to my wife. I'm getting better but I still have some learning to do. However, I find that sometimes, the conversations I have with her are amazing in numerous ways. I'm in it for the long haul, as I have ZERO desire to go through a divorce and pay HALF as Eddie used to say.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
It's a lack of honest communication between the couple. Whether it be pride, lack of communication skills, or one member's inability to admit fault or being wrong, talking to each other is a lost art. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 26 years, and together almost 31 years. It took me a LONG time as a guy to learn how to talk to my wife. I'm getting better but I still have some learning to do. However, I find that sometimes, the conversations I have with her are amazing in numerous ways. I'm in it for the long haul, as I have ZERO desire to go through a divorce and pay HALF as Eddie used to say.

I agree with this. I would rate my marriage as follows:

Years 0 to 5: terrible
Years 5 to 10: better
Years 10 to 11: great
Year 12 to 13: terrible bump
Years 14 to current: exceptional and stable.

It is a process and you have to work at it.

Sadly around 80% of the time divorces come from the woman's side. Hopefully your wife feels the same way

Latest posts

Top Bottom