Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the drunkest thing you've ever done (that you remember)?

Cyberty

Elite
Founder
I was at a friends parents house on the river. He had his wife and 3 boys there to party. We was all hammered, and I fell into the river and they saved me. We got back to the river house and the wife was done with our boy shit and went to bed. Boys kept drinking.

I was hammered and sitting in the rocking chair in the living room and I thought it would be a good idea to grab the husband of the sleeping wife and put him on my lap on The wood rocking chair. Well, the chair collapsed. Broke all apart and we laughed. Yet then the husband said it was a heirloom from died grandma. I had a solution. Burn the evidence in the fireplace. He said ok.

we had about half of that chair burning and the wife came out while I was adding more of the pieces to the fire. She took a look at me and her husband and yelled; “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

The husband didn’t say anything. Yet pointEd at me. I got the glare with a wooden rocker rung in my hand.

She made us put the fire out. It was summer. Not sure why we didn’t think that part thru.

She made us go to bed and some time later I threw up in the Bunk bed.

I was never invited again. Even after I bought them a new rocking chair. Some people.

Jtrain80

Legendary
I was at a friends parents house on the river. He had his wife and 3 boys there to party. We was all hammered, and I fell into the river and they saved me. We got back to the river house and the wife was done with our boy shit and went to bed. Boys kept drinking.

I was hammered and sitting in the rocking chair in the living room and I thought it would be a good idea to grab the husband of the sleeping wife and put him on my lap on The wood rocking chair. Well, the chair collapsed. Broke all apart and we laughed. Yet then the husband said it was a heirloom from died grandma. I had a solution. Burn the evidence in the fireplace. He said ok.

we had about half of that chair burning and the wife came out while I was adding more of the pieces to the fire. She took a look at me and her husband and yelled; “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?”

The husband didn’t say anything. Yet pointEd at me. I got the glare with a wooden rocker rung in my hand.

She made us put the fire out. It was summer. Not sure why we didn’t think that part thru.

She made us go to bed and some time later I threw up in the Bunk bed.

I was never invited again. Even after I bought them a new rocking chair. Some people.

Not sure why the lake brings out the dumbest in us.

I shit myself in the parking lot of the dock. White swimsuit. I was super hungover from the night before and could feel it running down my leg. I couldn't see however and had to have wife confirm.

It took every ounce of her will power to keep her hands to herself as we were there with her family.

This all went down at 9:00 in the morning.

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Roof diving tournament (2 story house) after we won the keg race that day. Had 2 girls that night somehow.

Why did I ever leave college?

Top Bottom