Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is like a woman's skirt?

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
That is a great line. Churchill had a ton of them. One of my favorites is I only have 1 drink before dinner, but I prefer that drink to be very large and very strong.
He was one of the greatest minds that ever strode the face of this earth. If it were not for his indomitable will power, England would have lost the war. Churchill is one of the few genuine Titans of History.

skramer100

Elite
Founder
He was one of the greatest minds that ever strode the face of this earth. If it were not for his indomitable will power, England would have lost the war. Churchill is one of the few genuine Titans of History.
I have a cocktail book and he has 3 quotes in it. Dude loved his booze. One of the smartest people of the 20th century and he had the balls to back it up. Imagine going from Neville Chamberlin to him. We did the opposite.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I have a cocktail book and he has 3 quotes in it. Dude loved his booze. One of the smartest people of the 20th century and he had the balls to back it up. Imagine going from Neville Chamberlin to him. We did the opposite.
Good point, we certainly did lose a lion and got a pussy. Churchill had a great retort when one of his colleagues asked him about his drinking problem and Churchill said "I've taken more out of whiskey than whiskey has ever taken out of me!"

Latest posts

Top Bottom