Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is HIMARS and why it’s wreaking havoc on Russian forces

Rusty Student

2023 Fantasy Baseball 🏆
Founder
Nah I did my part against the communists and now I’m retired.

It’s time for the next generation to fight against the communists. Like wise men have always pointed out, freedom is only one generation away from disappearing so we have to constantly fight for it.
Don't sell yourself short, you still have plenty of fight left

Yeah their militaries are plenty large.

Have Biden spin up the Lend Lease Act and sell them all the weapons they could ever need. Would be good for US manufacturing
There is nothing stopping Russia from steamrolling Europe other than they dont want to start WW3. Eurpoe suck the dick of Russia.

I come here for serious discussion. I don’t mind a difference in opinion but I don’t want to feel like I’m talking to AOC and Ilhan Omar who see the Russians under their beds at night.
well now you thrown out insults.....I am a patriot to, but not to the country anymore, to the truth. I am attempting to show you some but you are to set in your ways......i will continue.

well now you thrown out insults.....I am a patriot to, but not to the country anymore, to the truth. I am attempting to show you some but you are to set in your ways......i will continue.
Looks like you’re too stupid to even know what a patriot is.

Top Bottom