Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is Christian nationalism?

TheResister

Elite
And why is it that radical leftists are the ones that squeak about this relatively new term more than any others?
According to one PBS article:

"Straight White American Jesus": Christian nationalism is an ideology that is based around the idea that this is a Christian nation, that this was founded as a Christian nation, and, therefore, it should be a Christian nation today and should be so in the future.

According to survey data, Christian nationalists agree with statements like the federal government should declare the United States of America a Christian nation. Our laws should be based on Christian values. being a Christian is important if you want to be a real American.
the New Apostolic Reformation is notable for a number of reasons.

One, it's built around the idea that Christians are called to a new transformation or reformation of the United States. These are Christians who want to revolutionize the way that our country looks, and to make it great again in terms of being a Christian nation
."

Our reality is that every country on the face of this earth is built around SOMEONE'S values. What the left (and MANY on the right) fail to acknowledge is that values are not the same as form of government. Our form of government is, according to the Constitution of the United States, A Republican Form of Government (Article IV Section 4). Our values (the moral tone of our laws and the structure of the laws) are predicated upon moral absolutes found in the Bible.
The antithesis of our Republican Form of Government is a democracy. That is why, when I hear some half wit like Marjorie Taylor Greene refer to America as a democracy, I realize why we are in this debate. And no, we are not a Democratic Republic. Such is not mentioned in the Declaration of Independence nor the Constitution. Furthermore we tried a Democratic Republican Party and it lasted from 1792 to 1834 before imploding. So, IF we have a Democratic Republic it is in violation of the Constitution. It doesn't work.

The bastardized version everyone is settling for isn't what the founders intended and so Christian Nationalist means something different to a lot of people. But, the left sees it as THE enemy of the people. Hatred of Christians is the democratic way.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
The feds have been working on this since they murdered the Branch Davidians. The feds hate Christians and they hate people that believe in the constitution and that our rights come from god and not the fed. So if you believe in liberty and natural rights and that God exists and America is a great country.... You are a Christian nationalist and need to be put on a terrorist watch list.

The fbi put out a couple papers during the initial invasion of Afghanistan that said the biggest problem the US faced was Christian soldiers returning from war. They were swept under the rug due to outrage but the people who put it out kept their job and kept hiring their friends.... Now there is no outrage.

Kingoffrogs

Poster
Nationalism and Christianity have nothing to do with eachother.

Nationalism is the idea that a specific ethnicity or group of ethnicities should exist in a particular nation, IE "Germany is not for Jews, Poles, or Romanis, it is for German people only!"

Christian Tribalism would be a more accurate description...

TheResister

Elite
Nationalism and Christianity have nothing to do with eachother.

Nationalism is the idea that a specific ethnicity or group of ethnicities should exist in a particular nation, IE "Germany is not for Jews, Poles, or Romanis, it is for German people only!"

Christian Tribalism would be a more accurate description...

Sounds like you are in favor of the ONE WORLD / ONE RACE / ONE RELIGION warned against in the Bible.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I just want to go fishing without a license.
I'll say this. If you have to hunt or fish just to eat something that should be OK. But DNR is mostly legit. In SC they do a great job w our resources. But there should be a carve out if there isn't.

And why is it that radical leftists are the ones that squeak about this relatively new term more than any others?

I'm guessing this is a creating term by the Edomites (jews) to attack the Israelites (Caucasians) that are believers in Yahshua.

I mean the closest thing to Christian Nationalism would be the Amish that are basically all believers in Christ and all German.

AC2021

Legendary
Founder
I'm guessing this is a creating term by the Edomites (jews) to attack the Israelites (Caucasians) that are believers in Yahshua.

I mean the closest thing to Christian Nationalism would be the Amish that are basically all believers in Christ and all German.
iu

Top Bottom