Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What in the hell is in this Inflation Reduction Act

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Holy shit

Here are the four ways the Act will "save you money"

TLDR

1. People on obamacare
2. Prescription drugs for people on obamacare
3. Electric vehicle owners
4. Green upgrades to home

So it really is the dems wet dream

Rube Reaper

Elite
Holy shit

TLDR

1. People on obamacare

It’s a historic achievement that will benefit millions of Americans!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
not trying to start anything here but i feel like if biden sent every american a gold brick some of you all would find a way to complain about it

he might actually be trying to find a way out of this mess

giphy.gif

Rube Reaper

Elite
not trying to start anything here but i feel like if biden sent every american a gold brick some of you all would find a way to complain about it

He is having one of the most successful presidencies ever and cultists act like he has been bad somehow.

racernhra

Elite
Founder

Basic economics should tell you that spending over 3/4 of a trillion in an inflationary time is only going to make the problem worse. It’s like trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline.

Plus, why would they try to solve a problem they intentionally created?

Belezabro

Elite

Probably trolling but, you mean the mess he and his administration purposely created?

Rube Reaper

Elite
Basic economics should tell you that spending over 3/4 of a trillion in an inflationary time is only going to make the problem worse. It’s like trying to extinguish a fire with gasoline.

Spending money was never the problem.

The problem was actually a lack of money spent on green technology this artificially driving demand for other lesser forms of energy that destroy the planet.

A problem proudly created by the GQP and the other cultists.

PeytonMooning

Elite
Founder
Spending money was never the problem.

The problem was actually a lack of money spent on green technology this artificially driving demand for other lesser forms of energy that destroy the planet.

A problem proudly created by the GQP and the other cultists.

Unfortunately we live in a society where results are expected immediately. It doesn't sound like this is going to do anything for inflation in the short term (if anything at all). I don't care if you're the party of free rainbows and blow jobs, if you go into the midterm with an economy like this it's going to be ugly.

Rube Reaper

Elite
Unfortunately we live in a society where results are expected immediately. It doesn't sound like this is going to do anything for inflation in the short term (if anything at all). I don't care if you're the party of free rainbows and blow jobs, if you go into the midterm with an economy like this it's going to be ugly.
True.

Most yanks have always been rubbish and susceptible to propaganda.

GreenNewMe

Poster

Probably trolling but, you mean the mess he and his administration purposely created?
i don't understand this mindset why would anybody intentionally create inflation it makes no sense

Taggart

Elite
Founder
i don't understand this mindset why would anybody intentionally create inflation it makes no sense
To demolish what little of the middle class and small business owners are left and make them dependent on government. It's Marxist 101: make people so miserable they go to the government for help.

Rube Reaper

Elite
the success is arguable but people acting like cultists for sure the truth
Not really. He has passed more major legislation than many presidents could ever dream of!

That plus expanded NATO, defended democracy in Ukraine, averted world war 3, successfully ended the wars in the Middle East, ect.

He has proven time and time again he is the statesman that we elected to take over for the orange cult.

GreenNewMe

Poster
To demolish what little of the middle class and small business owners are left and make them dependent on government. It's Marxist 101: make people so miserable they go to the government for help.
thats so extreme though do you really think they would go that far

Not really. He has passed more major legislation than many presidents could ever dream of!

That plus expanded NATO, defended democracy in Ukraine, averted world war 3, successfully ended the wars in the Middle East, ect.

He has proven time and time again he is the statesman that we elected to take over for the orange cult.
i definitley agree he has had a lot of successes and with covid and supply chain shortages there isnt much he could really do about some of the failures

i do think he is doing everything he can and is up agianst so much opposition

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
thats so extreme though do you really think they would go that far

i definitley agree he has had a lot of successes and with covid and supply chain shortages there isnt much he could really do about some of the failures

i do think he is doing everything he can and is up agianst so much opposition
giphy.gif

racernhra

Elite
Founder

You need to do some research on the World Economic Forum. As is with all creative names they create for themselves, the’re anything but a positive group. Don’t take my word for it either. Listen to what Klaus Schwab says, and his minion Yuval Herari. People are useless eaters and depopulation is a priority for them. Again, don’t take my word for it. Listen to what they say.

Now, go look at the proud members and disciples and you’ll see politicians on both sides, media members, and representatives of major corporations. They’re all on the same page to accomplish a One World Government.

Oh, after you’ve got a good idea of what they’re trying to accomplish read Revelations and see if you can draw any parallels.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
You need to do some research on the World Economic Forum. As is with all creative names they create for themselves, their anything but a positive group. Don’t take my word for it either. Listen to what Klaus Schwab says, and his minion Yuval Herari. People are useless eaters and depopulation is a priority for them. Again, don’t take my word for it. Listen to what they say.

Now, go look at the proud members and disciples and you’ll see politicians on both sides, media members, and representatives of major corporations. They’re all on the same page to accomplish a One World Government.

Oh, after you’ve got a good idea of what they’re trying to accomplish read Revelations and see if you can draw any parallels.
1660785490670.gif

But pretty sure he is a troll From tMB.

(Also, I forgot this is Jeters nephew after the GW hit in his last regular season game ever. Awesome!)

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
This bill is the starter list for what caused the recession in the 1920's to go to a depression. If they start mandating higher wages and price controls... pucker your ass.

GreenNewMe

Poster
You need to do some research on the World Economic Forum. As is with all creative names they create for themselves, the’re anything but a positive group. Don’t take my word for it either. Listen to what Klaus Schwab says, and his minion Yuval Herari. People are useless eaters and depopulation is a priority for them. Again, don’t take my word for it. Listen to what they say.

thanks for the info i can go watch that

racernhra

Elite
Founder
thanks for the info i can go watch that
You bet. You really need to read Revelations afterwards.There WILL be immense suffering at some point and I truly believe that. No one knows when, but I simply cannot deny a lot of what I’m seeing today. If it is not now, I can certainly see how a person can be shut down in a digital environment.

I can expound if you wish but I will leave it at that for now.

Holy shit

TLDR

1. People on obamacare

funny thing is that after this was passed most EV manufacturers raised the price s of their cars between $6000 and $8000, all but wiping out the tax break the government was going to give the people.

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder
funny thing is that after this was passed most EV manufacturers raised the price s of their cars between $6000 and $8000, all but wiping out the tax break the government was going to give the people.
This was after Ford bumped up the cost of the 150ev by $8500 for batteries

Latest posts

Top Bottom