Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What does this remind you of?

MalO

Elite

1. it hurts people
2. it is condemned by a small number of medical professionals
3. it is widely accepted by everyone and became "normal" for a time
4. it is now looked back on as a horrific mistake

What does it remind you of?

I just want to see if someone else can make the connection.

I wonder why this type of thing happens?

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
Clearly the clot shot

The crazy thing about lobotomies is they were still considered a reasoable medical practice within the last 100 years. Now they just use SSRI's for chemical lobotomies

Had a skull fracture in the army. Started having severe anxiety almost 24/7. Panic attacks were multiple times a day. Depending on the severity I could fight through.

Finally broke in 2017 and went to get help. I’m now on Escitalopram and I feel more like my old self. I’ve weened off twice and it came back. I hate being on this shit but I’m fucked for life I guess.

I don’t feel lobotomized though. So that’s good.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Had a skull fracture in the army. Started having severe anxiety almost 24/7. Panic attacks were multiple times a day. Depending on the severity I could fight through.

Finally broke in 2017 and went to get help. I’m now on Escitalopram and I feel more like my old self. I’ve weened off twice and it came back. I hate being on this shit but I’m fucked for life I guess.

I've got nothing against the meds to handle mental illness. I take some too - much rather handle it that way than the surgery lol

D

Deleted member 2886

1. it hurts people
2. it is condemned by a small number of medical professionals
3. it is widely accepted by everyone and became "normal" for a time
4. it is now looked back on as a horrific mistake

What does it remind you of?

I just want to see if someone else can make the connection.

I wonder why this type of thing happens?
It reminds me of the entirety of established modern allopathic medical practices.

MalO

Elite
Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer's Director of R&D, Strategic Operations - and an mRNA Scientific Planner, said that the company is exploring a way to "mutate" COVID via "Directed Evolution" in order to anticipate new strains for their Covid-19 vaccine.

"One of the things we [Pfizer] are exploring is like, why don't we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create -- preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we're gonna do that though, there's a risk of like, as you could imagine -- no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses," said Walker, adding that he believes Pfizer scientists are going about it slowly "because you obviously don’t want to advertise that you are figuring out future mutations."

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I've got nothing against the meds to handle mental illness. I take some too - much rather handle it that way than the surgery lol
I tried. I was never wanting to feel like that again. It was Lexapro. I was depressed i didnt wanna feel coked up all the time.
Eat carrots and apples or grapes and shit. When you treat your gut right you can trust it more.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Took me a year to get back. I've been to th edge it sucked

Top Bottom