Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are your July 4th plans to celebrate America?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Went to local fireworks display. Only 101 when we arrived. 95 when it was over. I had my own set of fireworks when I put my chair down where fire ants had beat me. They died quickly as I always carry chemicals with me and OFF.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Taking the kids out to burn some $5 gas and tube behind the boat. Smoking some ribs and a couple chickens for dinner followed by neighborhood band and fireworks show.

Happy 4th to everyone on the Free Speech Forum!

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I gotta possum that just moved on so I got some cat food and baited it. Looked under my house and my insulation is all fucked. So I'm gonna start driving and buring now so I have no trouble being up at 4am. God Bless America

Sandford’s_Finest

Poster
Founder
Had the best 4th ever. Started the day rebuilding the suspension on my son’s Silverado, cranked one out to some Eastern European lesbians, started my 3-times-per-year Band of Brothers marathon, drank a lot of bourbon, drove through my neighborhood blasting Lee Greenwood, Toby Keith, and Aaron Tippin, then shot a shitload of fireworks.

t_money86

Legendary
Founder
Got drunk, swam in the Gulf all day, grilled some burgers and watched the fireworks up and down Madeira Beach and Treasure Island.

Top Bottom