Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are we doing this weekend?

TarCock29

Poster
Anyone here have a weekend excursion planned? I'm hoping the weather is nice in D.C. to go see the cherry blossoms. Anybody going to a beach, lake, or better?

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Hopefully getting out for a few walks at the park with the wife.

We will try to finish packing and such for the move. Definitely sleeping in.

Just depends but no matter what we do it's always a blast.

America 1st

Founder
Mandatory Workday at my grandmas. It will be a drunken shitshow by noon. Can’t wait.
Y'all get the whole family together to take care of gam gam?
This sounds intriguing. What's the story?
When the whole family gets together to drink it's always a good time. Don't give a fuck which family it is or where.

Oklahoma

Poster
This sounds intriguing. What's the story?

We do this a couple times a year to tackle big projects at my grandparents property. My grandma has 8 kids ranging from early 50’s to 67 and 18 grandkids ranging from high school to late 40’s. It is party central when more than two of them are together. There could easily be 20+ people counting in laws and friends there Saturday. It’s pretty much unlimited beer, cigs, weed and whiskey. There will be tractors, chainsaws, fires, guns and enough non pc insults to melt the entire west coast.

Oklahoma

Poster
Y'all get the whole family together to take care of gam gam?

When the whole family gets together to drink it's always a good time. Don't give a fuck which family it is or where.

my grandma is a whiskey drinking Indian my grandpa is a whiskey drinking Irishman. They are in their 80’s and in poor health, but still get around and can bust balls with any of us. Someone should do a documentary on them. My grandma called me an idiot in front of my ten year old the last time I was there.

America 1st

Founder
my grandma is a whiskey drinking Indian my grandpa is a whiskey drinking Irishman. They are in their 80’s and in poor health, but still get around and can bust balls with any of us. Someone should do a documentary on them. My grandma called me an idiot in front of my ten year old the last time I was there.
images (12).jpeg

TJHall1

Legendary
We do this a couple times a year to tackle big projects at my grandparents property. My grandma has 8 kids ranging from early 50’s to 67 and 18 grandkids ranging from high school to late 40’s. It is party central when more than two of them are together. There could easily be 20+ people counting in laws and friends there Saturday. It’s pretty much unlimited beer, cigs, weed and whiskey. There will be tractors, chainsaws, fires, guns and enough non pc insults to melt the entire west coast.
This sounds fantastic.

Jtrain80

Legendary

What part of Oklahoma?

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
Pitching plastics for trophy walleye. Going tomorrow as well as Saturday.
This sounds pretty awesome. Used to catch a lot of walleye on the Mississippi just south of the Iowa/Missouri border. No trophy size fish but good eatin. I’m hoping to find some bass at some local ponds this weekend. Water still too cold on big bodies of water around here.

Top Bottom