Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What are the chances this really happens?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
I think there is near zero chance old ass, demented joe runs again. The only problem is, then who do the dems run? The only thing Kamala could probably win is a dick sucking contest. I think they are fucked in 2024, regardless.

Juro

Elite
If Republicans take back the House, they’ll start the impeachment process.

If they are for sure they’ll lose it, they’ll start with Biden stepping down due to his health to keep his image positive.

Clynch25

Elite
Founder
There is no way they run this buffoon again. His shelf life has run its course.

I think the dem machine is about to turn on him. Wouldn’t surprise me if they use the hunter and Biden family corruption to impeach. Then, use it as a moment to grandstand claiming they did the right thing and impeached, something republicans wouldn’t do to trump.

They are sick enough to play the cards this way and our public is stupid enough to believe them.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Hes done, maybe by years end. Health will take a drastic turn, Hunter will die, and well have a clown factory in full effect. Jill is in on it too. These fool are into creating firsts. Nothing is earned or organic its all contrived. Nancy is the first women speaker. She didnt earn it. Pig is the 1st women VP and shes totally incapable, undeserving, unqualified, and whatever other term that can be used to describe her. Shes a total failure of a person.

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Hes done, maybe by years end. Health will take a drastic turn, Hunter will die, and well have a clown factory in full effect. Jill is in on it too. These fool are into creating firsts. Nothing is earned or organic its all contrived. Nancy is the first women speaker. She didnt earn it. Pig is the 1st women VP and shes totally incapable, undeserving, unqualified, and whatever other term that can be used to describe her. Shes a total failure of a person.

I agree except one minor point. I can't say she's a total failure of a person, if she is good enough at one thing to get all the way to V.P. Her cock-servicing skills must he out of this world.

I blame Willie Brown, mostly. That asshole should have just kept her as his side piece, but for some reason he had to get her into politics...I guess it's the legendary skills with the dick, like I said.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
I agree except one minor point. I can't say she's a total failure of a person, if she is good enough at one thing to get all the way to V.P. Her cock-servicing skills must he out of this world.

I blame Willie Brown, mostly. That asshole should have just kept her as his side piece, but for some reason he had to get her into politics...I guess it's the legendary skills with the dick, like I said.
Shes a failure at all things that matter. Complete failure. But I get you and its astonishing
and how do we know she blew Willie Bs pipe. Didnt somebody admit it?

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Shes a failure at all things that matter. Complete failure. But I get you and its astonishing
and how do we know she blew Willie Bs pipe. Didnt somebody admit it?

Pretty sure it was not a secret at the time, and he publicly talked about being with her while mayor of SF, and while he was married.

Latest posts

Top Bottom