Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What’s your playboy magazine story?

QuanChi

Elite
I bought a Playboy from a neighborhood kid prob 7th or 8th grade. Took out the bottom bathroom drawer and slid it under there and put the drawer back in. However I didn’t realize it kinda jammed the drawer up a little, and mom found it. It has Brook Burke from E’s wild on show. For Christmas I got a calendar that had Brook Burke in it.

1618885350651.jpeg

1618885110438.jpeg

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Begged my cool uncle who always let me get away with shit to buy me the Sable Playboy. I was probably 14 or so...that sumbitch double crossed me and told my parents I asked him to do that, I guess just to cover his own ass if I got caught with it. Anyways, they ended up letting me get it anyways. I took great care of that thing!

61RBxEZLtOL._AC_SY450_.jpg

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Begged my cool uncle who always let me get away with shit to buy me the Sable Playboy. I was probably 14 or so...that sumbitch double crossed me and told my parents I asked him to do that, I guess just to cover his own ass if I got caught with it. Anyways, they ended up letting me get it anyways. I took great care of that thing!

Fuckin snitch deserves a curb stomp

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
Oh boy.

My parents had just gotten divorced. I think I was 6 or 7. I know the exact age but prefer to keep that to myself.

The gentleman that I now consider my father figure, just an amazing man, forgot that he had his playboys and Hustlers in his bedside nightstand. I went to town on my tiny dick when I faked my ass out of a school day.

Ended the day on a nice bike ride and one hell of an amazing step dad that I love to death.

He also had a dildo inside of a sports jacket when I was super young.

BTAvenger

Elite
When I was like 6 or 7 my dad took me to a small barber shop in the area (that is still there today ). this would have been late 70s or maybe 1980. I can still picture the layout. Anyway in the back of the shop was a shelf with a bunch of magazines. It was a mixture of Newsweek and Playboy. I grabbed a playboy and put it under a Newsweek and went into the bathroom. Not sure how long i was in there. But I’m certain it was long enough to see every picture in the issue. After I had seen it all I walked out of the bathroom and exclaimed “Newsweek is so boring” and tossed the magazines back in the shelf. I thought I was being slick. I wasn’t. The whole shop including my dad was laughing. They knew what I was looking at. My dad made fun of me for a good while after that.

My friend and I stopped by his older brother's house in middle school and found his roomate's PB collection. Asked if we could take one, and being the cool dude he was, he said yes. We took a BIG fat stack.
Cut to next day, older brother tracked us down to tell us Roomate was demanding the stack back or we were in for a beating. We did what any sensible budding young men would do and took a razor to every page with a tit on it. Took the titless stack back and left it on the door step, and ran like hell.
After two days of hiding out and somehow avoiding a beating, we barried the evidence deep in the sandhills of Nebraska. To this day I think about that 2 liter bottle of tits and ass. Good times.

Last edited:

Astragalus

Poster
Founder
When I was like 6 or 7 my dad took me to a small barber shop in the area (that is still there today ). this would have been late 70s or maybe 1980. I can still picture the layout. Anyway in the back of the shop was a shelf with a bunch of magazines. It was a mixture of Newsweek and Playboy. I grabbed a playboy and put it under a Newsweek and went into the bathroom. Not sure how long i was in there. But I’m certain it was long enough to see every picture in the issue. After I had seen it all I walked out of the bathroom and exclaimed “Newsweek is so boring” and tossed the magazines back in the shelf. I thought I was being slick. I wasn’t. The whole shop including my dad was laughing. They knew what I was looking at. My dad made fun of me for a good while after that.
I remember the same deal at the old school barber shop I went to growing up. Metal desk with playboys in the bottom drawer. Every once in a while a customer would get one out with a wink and a nod. I still go to that same barber shop, although it has since changed hands and the metal desk is long gone...

TJHall1

Legendary

Fuck your uncle

Jtrain80

Legendary
Playboy just wasn't enough nakedness for me.

Always been a Club, Cheri, or Hustler kind of guy.

Kids these days dont know how easy they have it. Could you imagine being quarantined w a smartphone back in the day?

Homewood

Elite
Founder
4th grade - Took a Playboy to school, used a Highlights for Kids cover to wrap around it. Everybody (teachers included) knew what it was. It was glorious. Dad whipped my ass when I got home but it was worth it.

Ghost Hawg

Poster
Founder
Older brother had some he stashed under the mattress in his bedroom. When I was about six or seven I found one that was kind of hanging out the side of the mattress one day. It was like finding a hidden treasure! Been hooked on tits ever since!

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I recall the first time Playboy showed full nudity. It was wonderful and so inviting. Couldn't wait to get near the real thing.

Top Bottom