Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What’s your favorite interracial commercial out right now?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
just kidding....trick question. I am so sick of being force fed this bullshit. I have no problem with people in a relationship with whomever or whatever they want to but cot DAMN if it’s gotta be in every single fucking thing we do and see! Don’t the woke left get that this shit just divides us more!?

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
As a proud lover of black women, I couldn’t be happier about this new trend in marketing.

FamousOnlyBackswimmer-size_restricted.gif

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Maize is a cultigen. It requires human intervention to propagate.

+

Field burnings / devil's lettuce
------------------------------------------------
I'm not surprised you are a "lover of black women" and the "new trend" in marketing.
If I ever get in an argument with someone I have no business being in, I’m taking @America 1st with me, Jesus.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
My dad is 78. Couple weeks ago i was hanging out w him and he looked at me and said "when did all the mixed couples and gays take over commercials?"
We are not even remotely racist and there are queers in our family but to see him point it out was hilarious. He really wanted an answer.
Btw he is a conservative never trumper. We have chewed on that bone a bunch

BTAvenger

Elite
I don’t give a shit who you choose to marry or date. My best friend since 3rd grade is a black dude who married a white woman. ZFG. But this new fad of every single commercial being interracial couples etc drives me batty. Like OP said the fact that they are shoving this shit down our throats
Haven't been back to Sonic since they went woke a couple of years ago.
Lmao. We don’t have any sonic around me but if we did I would boycott them. I used to love those dumb ass commercials they had with those two goofy white dudes. The fact that they have scrapped them after all these years for a bunch of woke forced interracial shit aggravates me.

Peach-head

Poster
The scoop there it is commercial would have been great if it was a white woman that walks away and the black guys starts dancing.

Crich73

Poster
Iirc, only 3% of the population is gay, (LGBTQabcdef) but, almost every show has a gay character on the show. Gay people are over represented, but why is that?

As far as commercials, my jaw dropped when I saw some thick dude dressed like in drag reading to a bunch of kindergartners. How in the fuck does that get into a commercial!? These fucking fuckers are trying their damned hardest to normalize this fucked up shit!

Just look at how there are some out there and a few within print media who are trying to normalize pedophilia. Trying to clump it along with LGBTQ and say it's just a sexual preference, not a vile perversion. I truly believe there are bad forces out there setting the stage.

I have a few friends who are gay, guys I used to work with who came out after knowing them for years. I still consider them friends, we would hang out and I wish them well, and have no I'll will towards any person.

I know I'm going off on a tangent, but I said in another thread that perhaps what this world needs is a WWII like scenario. No kidding. Something that rocks everyone and forces us to stop with all this bullshit, since we will only be focused on our survival and the survival of those around us. That's the only way I see all this progressive shit ending.

Last edited:

RHT 3

Elite
As a proud lover of black women, I couldn’t be happier about this new trend in marketing.

How does one of the caucasian variety meet these women ? I seem to be missing some part of the plan.

I dated a chick ( well, you know) who was married to a black guy but thats as close as I got . ( And yes , I know.....:ROFLMAO:)

MaizeBlaze

I’m just here so I won’t get fined.
Founder
How does one of the caucasian variety meet these women ? I seem to be missing some part of the plan.

I dated a chick ( well, you know) who was married to a black guy but thats as close as I got . ( And yes , I know.....:ROFLMAO:)
Working/living in Detroit in my younger days. Lots of opportunities in the military too.

Top Bottom