Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What’s something you’ve acquired in the last couple years that has improved your life?

Scalp_Em

Poster
Founder
Convertible late model Manual Sports Car...it’s not my daily but a third car that has basically become my therapy...some may say it’s a mid life crisis car, whatever maybe it is...but after a stressful day, going for a drive with the top down, rowing through the gears and hearing the engine sing is truly intoxicating...not mentioning make and model at risk of being accused of a humble brag (not my intention at all) , but any quality manual convertible sports car will work...

God Cam It

Elite
Convertible late model Manual Sports Car...it’s not my daily but a third car that has basically become my therapy...some may say it’s a mid life crisis car, whatever maybe it is...but after a stressful day, going for a drive with the top down, rowing through the gears and hearing the engine sing is truly intoxicating...not mentioning make and model at risk of being accused of a humble brag (not my intention at all) , but any quality manual convertible sports car will work...

Come on man, what kind of toy is it?

Carlscat

Elite
Founder
I fucking live my Miata too. 😜

Top Bottom