Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welp there it is

TheFiend

Poster
I do Agee w what you are saying. I suppose I do also agree that 20th-21st century medicine does treat symptoms and doesn't like cures bc there is no money in curing
I have very specific personal cases of this. My Dr's wanted me to live w shit and pain and be unable to use my hands. I said fu k that let's do surgery and fix the issue. I haven't had a problem w what was fixed since then.
Yeah man, I would imagine it may probably be quite confusing for most and perhaps also justifiably frightening learning of alternatives to the allopathic+big pharma profiteering racket aspects within the overall field of conventional advanced modern medical practices because one might be reasonably inclined, at least initially, to automatically assume the alternatives may also be implying a total disregard for the entirety of conventional medicine, which is definitely not the case at all.

Basically the allopathic/big pharma racket now firmly established parasitically within conventional medicine, was based upon Louis Pasteur's particular version of a 'Germ Theory' thanks largely to the cunning medical monopolization strategy by Rockefeller taking over preeminent early 20th century US medical institutions, thusly enabling certain unscrupulous fucklets to set themselves up as "medical authorities" and subsequently allowed them to freely control & dictate everything from that point onwards.

We just need to excise the bloated big pharma parasite along with the allopathic 'Germ Theory' deception while still retaining conventional medicine overall.
Though we'd also need to go about correcting 100+ years of well established medical distortions & bureaucratic corruptions within the foundations of conventional medicine.

TheFiend

Poster
He's the only projecting onto others that they think he is prefect. No one on here that I've read, has exclaimed him to be perfect.

What he is, is the better of the choices offered. Period.
Yeah I sometimes suspect he does too, although not all the time and not in this case.

I also haven't read anyone's comments here overtly exclaiming that perfection idea either. Although, frankly from what I have seen, generally, there appears a shared view of perfection that seems is often implied by the content & also the manner in which Trump related discourse either occurs—or does not occur.

For more than two years now I've consistently found Trump inclined members just absolutely refuse to engage in genuine good faith discourse on the topic of Donald Trump... unless its strictly and unwaveringly in support of him.

Apparently anyone here with less than the highest levels of tfsf social standing who says or does anything thats perceived as not fully for team Trump, they automatically become regarded as fully against team Trump... and typically thereafter targeted mercilessly with childishly abusive fuckery like baseless nonsensical accusations of being fully for team Biden.
It is just bloody ridiculous.

As you will probably be aware, I'm obviously not American.
I ain't got no horse in this race. Yet when Google results fail to provide American specific answers and I come here to ask actual Americans, alas to my astonishment my merely asking valid questions regarding Trump related subjects—(which to me seem unsatisfactorily/or wholly unaswered)—every single fuckin' time I've asked....💥jfc😂wtf💥...suddenly mofos lose their collective shit.

Why can't people here freely dicuss the hard questions about Trump without immediately being attacked and piled on by certain particularly shameless members huh?

PS: Choosing the lesser of two evils is still evil, yet what's worse is the fact of willingly participating in evil.

TheFiend

Poster
I think that's exactly who he means.

That's a big part of why I want him to win. Because all the worthless fucks in DC who want anyone but him. I hope he kicks their apple cart over and smashes it to pieces.
What about RFK Jr?

Is he still a third option?

What I'm seeing is the US political establishment, including Donald Trump, all seem to be staunchly against RFK Jr more than any other.

Liquid Reigns

Poster
What about RFK Jr?

What I'm seeing is the US political establishment, including Donald Trump, all seem to be staunchly against RFK Jr more than any other.
He is still an option, it's just that RFK isn't on every states ballot, and his positions are more in line with Biden then Trump. With no previous political offices held by him, he's not my 1st choice.

Joe King

Elite
I also haven't read anyone's comments here overtly exclaiming that perfection idea either. Although, frankly from what I have seen, generally, there appears a shared view of perfection that seems is often implied by the content & also the manner in which Trump related discourse either occurs—or does not occur.

For more than two years now I've consistently found Trump inclined members just absolutely refuse to engage in genuine good faith discourse on the topic of Donald Trump... unless its strictly and unwaveringly in support of him.

Apparently anyone here with less than the highest levels of tfsf social standing who says or does anything thats perceived as not fully for team Trump, they automatically become regarded as fully against team Trump... and typically thereafter targeted mercilessly with childishly abusive fuckery like baseless nonsensical accusations of being fully for team Biden.
It is just bloody ridiculous.
What I think it is, is that most Trump supporters see Biden as absolutely having to go, and if they concede problems with Trump, it might sway other people to not support him. If enough of that happens, we get another 4 years of the Bidet.

As you will probably be aware, I'm obviously not American.
If I may ask, what part of the World are you from?

PS: Choosing the lesser of two evils is still evil, yet what's worse is the fact of willingly participating in evil.
Unfortunately, we all fall short, so therefore no matter who runs for office, it's always a choice of the lesser evil, imho.

What about RFK Jr?

Not in my opinion. He's too much on board with all the "green" shit. He also does not have a good stance on 2A Rights. Out of all three, he's somewhere between the bidet and Trump on the issue, but generally closer to the bidet. . He is also in favor of reparations, which is a huge deal breaker for me.

it's just that RFK isn't on every states ballot, and his positions are more in line with Biden then Trump.
Exactly.

No more ridin with biden.
Did you ever ride with him? If so, you're far braver than I am. lol

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Every time I see this post scroll by, this is all I can think about

A simpler time

TheResister

Elite
There are no perfect political candidates. That is why it is up to you to make the candidates you do consider voting for clarify their positions, get off the fence, become more committed to their campaign pledges and apologize when they are proven wrong.

Trump has to be convinced that he needs your support, not that it is a given just because Biden is going to screw this country. Biden screwing this country up might just be the catalyst we need to get stupid people off their ass and do the necessary work to reclaim our Liberty. If just voting could change things, some politician would be proposing that we make voting illegal.

The left knows how to play the game. On cultural issues, all they have to do is accuse someone of being a racist. Once that becomes the issue for the politician, they become the most dedicated negrophilist in the United States. AND they promise so much that they actually convert to a multicultural view!

Bring pressure to bear on Trump on constitutional issues and don't let him get away with generalized statements. And at least have the common sense to admit when he screws you.

To be blatantly blunt, on the Second and Fifth Amendments Donald J. Trump fucked the American people in the ass and with his supporters, he didn't even have the common courtesy to give them a reach around.

TheFiend

Poster
What I think it is, is that most Trump supporters see Biden as absolutely having to go, and if they concede problems with Trump, it might sway other people to not support him. If enough of that happens, we get another 4 years of the Bidet.
Fair point.
I gotta say that I find it hard to believe there are as many people as mainstream polling suggests who still actually support Pedo Joe, considering his absolute circus of a performance thus far.
They'd have to be extremely foolish people at the very least and at best either severely leftarded, or are being bribed, &/or are being unwittingly misled via fear induced ideological preprogrammed biases.

Coz honestly aye, he is just the most ridiculous muppet to have ever assumed the CEO position of the United States of America Inc. I mean, Biden as USA CEO, is beyond insulting, to the American people and everything America has ever stood for, but also an insult to the entire world.
Anyone who can think independently, no matter their political inclinations, surely must see what a hopeless clown he is.

Tbh, I suspect the mainstream polling over there is probably being fabricated to some extent, and if so, then it'd be an initial part of the larger election rigging scampaign.

Eg:
View attachment 217120
😂 I just can't figure how in the mcfuck Biden could ever possibly manage averaging near 40%...unless there's schemery afoot.

If I may ask, what part of the World are you from?
Yeah man, for sure.
Ya might know it as Mordor.
Its a couple of tiny backwater islands around 932 miles east of Australia and sometimes referred to as little Aussie, or Aotearoa, but officially known as NZ.
Mostly populated by sheep.

Unfortunately, we all fall short, so therefore no matter who runs for office, it's always a choice of the lesser evil, imho.
No worries mate. I can respect your perspective.
Although I have to disagree.

Not in my opinion. He's too much on board with all the "green" shit. He also does not have a good stance on 2A Rights. Out of all three, he's somewhere between the bidet and Trump on the issue, but generally closer to the bidet. . He is also in favor of reparations, which is a huge deal breaker for me.
I've recently been looking into RFK Jr and particularly his stance on certain things, like the "green" bullshit & the 2A.

From what I can tell-(using internet results only)-it seems to appear that RFK Jr is playing the politicking game quite well, for example regarding the 2A, he said something along the lines of being willing to accept whatever deal could be reached & agreed upon by both the Democrats & the Republicans on gun control matters....(😄but then how likely is that to ever happen.)

One thing I find odd about RFK Jr's situation, is the collective resistance being directed at him from the "left", the "right", the mainstream & altstream....as well as from the Kennedy family too.

Admittedly, I'm an admirer of JFK & RFK, and am somewhat of the opinion that the Kennedy family are American royalty.

TheFiend

Poster
Fair point.
I gotta say that I find it hard to believe there are as many people as mainstream polling suggests who still actually support Pedo Joe, considering his absolute circus of a performance thus far.
They'd have to be extremely foolish people at the very least and at best either severely leftarded, or are being bribed, &/or are being unwittingly misled via fear induced ideological preprogrammed biases.

Coz honestly aye, he is just the most ridiculous muppet to have ever assumed the CEO position of the United States of America Inc. I mean, Biden as USA CEO, is beyond insulting, to the American people and everything America has ever stood for, but also an insult to the entire world.
Anyone who can think independently, no matter their political inclinations, surely must see what a hopeless clown he is.

Tbh, I suspect the mainstream polling over there is probably being fabricated to some extent, and if so, then it'd be an initial part of the larger election rigging scampaign.

Eg:
View attachment 217120
😂 I just can't figure how in the mcfuck Biden could ever possibly manage averaging near 40%...unless there's schemery afoot.

Yeah man, for sure.
Its a couple of tiny backwater islands around 932 miles east of Australia and sometimes referred to as little Aussie, or Aotearoa, but officially known as NZ.

No worries mate. I can respect your perspective.
Although I have to disagree.

I've recently been looking into RFK Jr and particularly his stance on certain things, like the "green" bullshit & the 2A.

From what I can tell-(using internet results only)-it seems to appear that RFK Jr is playing the politicking game quite well, for example regarding the 2A, he said something along the lines of being willing to accept whatever deal could be reached & agreed upon by both the Democrats & the Republicans on gun control matters....(😄but then how likely is that to ever happen.)

One thing I find odd about RFK Jr's situation, is the collective resistance being directed at him from the "left", the "right", the mainstream & altstream....as well as from the Kennedy family too.

Admittedly, I'm an admirer of JFK & RFK, and am somewhat of the opinion that the Kennedy family are American royalty.
😂Fuckin'ell, my post didn't work properly for some reason.

These following two images were supposed to have been included with my previous post.

(*Source: The Nielsen Company)
Screenshot_2024-05-27-21-55-03-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

(*And the Kennedy family coat of arms)
Coat_of_Arms_of_John_F._Kennedy.svg.png

Joe King

Elite
Fair point.

Read my sigline. Lotta truth in that quote. Bonus points if anyone reading knows who said it. (without googling it.)

The Bidet is clearly being protected from scrutiny, and with so many tied up in their own lives, and so many more who've tuned out anything political, well, we get what we gots.

Yeah man, for sure.
Doubt I'll ever be able to, but I'd love to visit that part of the World. However, you guys down there aren't any less screwed than we are. Possibly more screwed, at least based on the news I've seen.

From what I can tell-(using internet results only)-it seems to appear that RFK Jr is playing the politicking game quite well,
He's doing an alright job at it. I just can't support him.

for example regarding the 2A, he said something along the lines of being willing to accept whatever deal could be reached & agreed upon by both the Democrats & the Republicans on gun control matters....(😄but then how likely is that to ever happen.)
He is totally ready to compromise Rights away.

They're just afraid he'll siphon off votes for the Bidet, and they should be, as that's where most of his support comes from imho.

TheFiend

Poster
Read my sigline. Lotta truth in that quote. Bonus points if anyone reading knows who said it. (without googling it.)
0c926cc8-6170-4a8f-8be9-a9cb008ebba7_text.gif
The Bidet is clearly being protected from scrutiny, and with so many tied up in their own lives, and so many more who've tuned out anything political, well, we get what we gots.
Yeah I definitely hear where you're coming from mate.
Its a truly cunty situation alright.
We're at their mercy.

Doubt I'll ever be able to, but I'd love to visit that part of the World. However, you guys down there aren't any less screwed than we are. Possibly more screwed, at least based on the news I've seen.
Exactly.
We're all absolutely mcfucked world wide if America ever falls.
Part of why I support the true America.

America's sheer overwhelming might is all that's keeping shit in check.

Cunts can bitch & moan about all the countless US fuck ups over the years, but without America's unifying influence the European nations inevitably would either try reassert their dominance over one-another &/or become Russia's bitches.

😂Oh butt fuck, then there's also the vast Asian hoardes too.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I have NEVER said that, and never will. It's you who tries putting your words in my mouth. Please try to refrain from doing that.

Agreed.

That's always the case. The actual "best" person is prolly too scared to run.

Exactly. We can't force people to do it.

Although I had the idea that government offices should be filled the same way we do juries.

Just pick Citizens at random to fill the seats, and pay 'em $6/day for their service.

I'm figuring the people picked won't won't want to do it, so we'll tell 'em that if they don't do a good job, we'll make 'em do it for longer. lol

Speaking of write-in votes, here is a little known factoid. Every Presidential election, John Bolton writes in a vote for Dick Cheney. lol

Yep, only one truth. Anything else is a bastardized version of the truth.

"The Truth" is the only truth. If it's not "The Truth", it's meant to led one astray.

Not really. In the end, there is but one truth.

Those people have an "obedience to authority" problem that was highlighted in the Milgram experiment.

He's more perfect than his competition in all three elections, that much is true.

Exactly. Someone going to DC with a few dollars can easily be bought. Someone going to DC with a few billion dollars, can't be bought.

Hands down. Anyone thinking otherwise is an America hating moron. Biden, or as I call him, The Bidet, has intentionally taken actions intended to hurt our nation.

Then quit trying to poison peoples minds against the only guy who stands to beat him.
I bet you ear bacon

Top Bottom