Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well there it is

GriffTannen

Poster
Two shots🤷🏻‍♂️

Even still that’s more than 13% just looking at adults. 315m or so in this country. Not sure how many kids under 18 but it’s gotta be 70m minimum. So, should be closer to 20%.

Back of the napkin math anyways

Alternatively, Add in another 30m “confirmed” cases and a estimate of 4x per the cdc and we’ve got 170m immune. Given that some vaccinated likely were already exposed who should be subtracted back out we’ve gotta be close to 50% immunity right?

Last edited:

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Even still that’s more than 13% just looking at adults. 315m or so in this country. Not sure how many kids under 18 but it’s gotta be 70m minimum. So, should be closer to 20%.

Back of the napkin math anyways

Alternatively, Add in another 30m “confirmed” cases and a estimate of 4x per the cdc and we’ve got 170m immune. Given that some vaccinated likely were already exposed who should be subtracted back out we’ve gotta be close to 50% immunity right?
I think it means that 13% have received both doses with 100M doses total given.

Taggart

Elite
Founder
While the virus will always be around (like H1N1), the pandemic will end because of it running its course and vaccines. How does a doofus like me know this but "experts" don't?

CBradSmith

Elite
Founder

What a shit show our Federal Agencies are.

"Wasn't based on evidence."

If I were king, and this extends beyond just this, I'd have weekly hangings. No, monthly hangings. Gotta have a build up and foster a tailgate atmosphere. Weekly hangings probably dilute the effect.

Top Bottom