Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well, there go the Braves' World Series chances...

Teeaichsee

Poster
Please quit with all the sports crap. Dont you have a whole section? I think most athletes are shitty human beings who would not last a day hanging sheet rock or laying block and bricks. Most are dumb as shit cuz they got pushed thru school. I dont human worship so the athletes are nothing to me and i have no respect for anyone in sports today.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Please quit with all the sports crap. Dont you have a whole section? I think most athletes are shitty human beings who would not last a day hanging sheet rock or laying block and bricks. Most are dumb as shit cuz they got pushed thru school. I dont human worship so the athletes are nothing to me and i have no respect for anyone in sports today.
OTD was one of the founding members of this site and he has contributed a ton on the backend. He used the inspiration from this site to create all of his website and media after this one was created and has surpassed this one in every way as far as production and presentation.

This site started from a college football recruiting forum where the threads were being deleted and members being banned because of what they were posting, so plenty of members on this site enjoy sports. In a similar way, many individuals have sports lead them down their path to societal and political views, and with the linkage to this site, we can provide a path for those individuals to participate in our conversation.

Additionally OTD has promised that if our site ever gets taken down for whatever reason, the members can migrate to his forum and use it to continue the conversation.

Teeaichsee

Poster
Well I guess that means we have to put up with the sports kahkah. it is after all a free speech forum and if human worship and sports is your thing then by all means, and I am sorry for messing up your moment of human worship. My bad!

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Well I guess that means we have to put up with the sports kahkah. it is after all a free speech forum and if human worship and sports is your thing then by all means, and I am sorry for messing up your moment of human worship. My bad!

But who do you think will win the World Series?

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder

Or you could just not be a little bitch and simply stay out of the sports threads that offend your delicate sensibilities.

Teeaichsee

Poster
not being a little just bitch just laughing at you jockstrap sniffers lol.

by all means keep on "sniffin" dudes.!

Top Bottom