Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well Known (and hung) Member

BigBucnNole

Elite
This is just like tMb. Poor faggits following you thread to thread with 0/10 flames. Silver member cuck lord.

I don’t know who you are dude. You are some kind of hanger on best I can tell, and yore just begging for a sixty gallon drum of ass whippin poured all over yore pasty disgusting fat Michigander body in a Wachovia parking lot.

I will make the battle of Chancellorsville look like a gawt damn stroll in the park when I’m done beating that ass.

Simmer007

Poster
Founder
(Set to the tune “damn it feels good to be a gangsta by Geto Boys) Damn it feels good to a well known member.

Also “members” can eat shit. Do your part and shitpost more.

lastly, I’m not a founder so I’ll KMS now.
so many feelings going in so many directions in a single post

Last edited:

RJ2kWJ

Elite
Founder
I don’t know who you are dude. You are some kind of hanger on best I can tell, and yore just begging for a sixty gallon drum of ass whippin poured all over yore pasty disgusting fat Michigander body in a Wachovia parking lot.

I will make the battle of Chancellorsville look like a gawt damn stroll in the park when I’m done beating that ass.

Good god you need a destroyed Leg kick to the face.

1613257918904.gif

BigBucnNole

Elite
Good god you need a destroyed Leg kick to the face.

View attachment 6931

giphy.gif

Molon Labe

MAGA Man
Founder

Holy shit you’re a fucking loser. I have to imagine you look just like that fat slob in your avatar. Poor White trash. You’re mad because I called you out on all of your dumbass fake stories? Sad!!! Thanks for making this feel like old days when I’d delittle libs until they permabanned me.

BigBucnNole

Elite
Holy shit you’re a fucking loser. I have to imagine you look just like that fat slob in your avatar. Poor White trash. You’re mad because I called you out on all of your dumbass fake stories? Sad!!! Thanks for making this feel like old days when I’d delittle libs until they permabanned me.

Who’d you delittle?

Top Bottom