Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Well, just had the “Organizational Restructuring” meeting via webcast. We’ll see if I have a job in the next two weeks

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
Biden’s Build Back Better continues to be just great.

Not sure what’s going on with my job. They said the folks who’s jobs are obsolete will know by COB today.

Others can take a different position or severance. I’ve been here 16 years, really don’t want to restart a different job altogether and also dont want to have to apply/interview either.

Maybe my lotto numbers will hit tonight….

thanks for listening, ill go have some bleach and suck start a shotgun.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder

Not sure what’s going on with my job. They said the folks who’s jobs are obsolete will know by COB today.

Others can take a different position or severance. I’ve been here 16 years, really don’t want to restart a different job altogether and also dont want to have to apply/interview either.

Do you have to worry about your job being obsolete by COB?

AgEngDawg

Legendary

May we ask what industry you are in?

ETNVol

Legendary
Founder

Hope you don't get canned, but if you do, consider going into business for yourself. Everywhere I look there's a ton of work to be done, especially for people who will dig in and do the work themselves.

Top Bottom