Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welfare check on TheNJNole

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I heard a dude from a Molley Hachet tribute band saying @TheNJNole is coming to answer fucking questions even as Kamala still doesn't
We will see

I ask pleasantly
No slap ass
We need emotions

madman71

Keeper of the Cheese
Founder
Saw this in an ESPN article and thought it was pretty good:

FSU's decline from last season's 13-0 ACC championship team is baffling, but there is one possible explanation for the precipitous fall, and it involves Norvell meeting the devil at the crossroads of I-10 and Thomasville Road before last season.

Devil: "How would you like it if I ensured you won every regular-season game en route to an ACC title?"

Norvell: "OK, but what's the catch, an awful postseason game?"

Devil: "Oh, you'll play Georgia in your bowl game -- and everyone will be talking about it afterward."

Norvell: "That actually sounds OK. But surely there's a catch. Is the 2024 team going to be a mess?"

Devil: "Why, I'll actually make sure you land a five-star QB and a bunch of Alabama players in the transfer portal."

Norvell: "Wow, that's great but, I'm still a bit dubious."

Devil: "You'll also have two legitimate All-America candidates on your 2024 team."

Norvell: "Wait, it's not going to be the kicker and punter, is it?"

Devil: "Look, are you going to sign the paperwork or not? I've got an 11:30 with Hugh Freeze, and if I'm late, he starts blaming his players."

Latest posts

Top Bottom