Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welcome to the SEC Tejas…..

You now see SEC/BAMA officiating! 🤣🤣

Don’t say we didn’t warn you guys.

I’m pretty sure they penalized bama at enough. Was there a blown call that went missed outside of the first down review that was a joke? The officiating was terrible. Whatever took place in the end zone from start to finish on that sack was mid bottling. From the initial calll the then the refs taking away both and saying the ref misheard the other. Strange to say the least

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
It was a Big 12 crew. Pretty sure we will get this kind of vindictive officiating from the Big 12 from here on out. It was really bad today. Fuck ‘em.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I’m pretty sure they penalized bama at enough. Was there a blown call that went missed outside of the first down review that was a joke? The officiating was terrible. Whatever took place in the end zone from start to finish on that sack was mid bottling. From the initial calll the then the refs taking away both and saying the ref misheard the other. Strange to say the least
Maybe……but either way BAMA lost that game…..

That was a fuckin safety UNDOUBTEDLY.

That was the refs as usual….figuring out a way to help Bama. Literally took 2 points off the board. I have never seen them allow a qb to continued play when being pulled down backwards, then he flips the ball and it rolls out of the end zone……WHICH IS A SAFETY. Making up a BS call to force a punt vs said safety is BULLSHIT.

BurntJ

Founder
It was a Big 12 crew. Pretty sure we will get this kind of vindictive officiating from the Big 12 from here on out. It was really bad today. Fuck ‘em.
I hadn’t even though of the Big 12 red deal as the REC pays all refs. That’s interesting, especially with Sober Sark coaching……guess Tejas may still get to fire him. 🤞 Good Luck!

Jtrain80

Legendary

Spencer Tillman was on the radio telling a story:

It was during the OU-TX game, with ou on the goal line at the end of the game trying to win. They gave Spencer the ball and he was called short of the TD. Afterwards, it really bothered him to the point that he had to say something to the refs(only time in his career he did this). So he approaches the ref and let's him know that he really thought he got the ball over the plane of the endzone.

The ref says, " Son, you were about this close".

NiZwaWQ9QXBp

BurntJ

Founder
Look at bark bark.
View attachment 132845

Not very sec like.
Congrats on the Downs and the usce degree, bro! That’s Alabama for you Geography majors! 🤣 Bernie Marcus at 8.4 billion is GA. 🤦‍♂️

Unless yore referring to the CNN Tropical Storm map (during Trump) that’s showed Georgia written on Alabama.
(And to thing this was before we owned the Gumps)

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Congrats on the Downs and the usce degree, bro! That’s Alabama for you Geography majors! 🤣 Bernie Marcus at 8.4 billion is GA. 🤦‍♂️

Unless yore referring to the CNN Tropical Storm map (during Trump) that’s showed Georgia written on Alabama.
(And to thing this was before we owned the Gumps)
I figured they live in your head so much. That's how little we think of you.

Last edited:

BurntJ

Founder
I figured they live in your head so much.
Your fanbase is really doing a 180 under Beamer……you once glorious NOW y’all lick Saban’s balls. WTF? I miss the good old days where we all have each other shit……BUT everyone HATED the Gumps. Guess this is just further proof of the country going to shit………

OR WE BROKE COLLEGE FOOTBALL! And you faggits are further proof! It’s still GLORIOUS!!!

BurntJ

Founder
L
Look at bark bark.
View attachment 132845

Not very sec like.
soberly looking at this chart……it appears to be a perfect roadmap for the start of cleansing America. Frankly Alabama seems to be off to pretty good start. BM is a staunch Conservative…….but go state by state and start with ridding the earth of them!

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Your fanbase is really doing a 180 under Beamer……you once glorious NOW y’all lick Saban’s balls. WTF? I miss the good old days where we all have each other shit……BUT everyone HATED the Gumps. Guess this is just further proof of the country going to shit………

OR WE BROKE COLLEGE FOOTBALL! And you faggits are further proof! It’s still GLORIOUS!!!
We did a 180 from pulling for Bama and ridding their coat tails, yall reasoning not sure why, to back to licking his balls? That would be a 360. Georgia math is a bad our Geography cause there is Only one state and we call it the 🐐

Top Bottom