Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weirdest place

TJHall1

Legendary
Kinda gonna piggy back off the 2 threads from the other board about catching your parents or being caught Dippin in the honey hole. What's the weirdest place you ever got your fuck on?

When I was 24 or 25 I fucked a chick in a tractor while working ground with the autosteer on. Bout went thru the fence line and the ditch a couple times.

HunterPKP

Poster
Founder
In a bus at Carolina Cup many years ago. In a hay barn in my hometown on the top level. The alley behind TDs at 4am after bartending one night. Guess they aren't too weird.

CameronWV

Poster
Founder
On top of this Indian burial mound. Feel bad about it but hey sex

1200px-Criel_Mound.jpg

C

Clairatt

Parking lot of Alamo Heights Methodist Church. And I was 40, not 16. Also, on the high school pole vault pit. The old school net bag full of foam type. I was 16 for that one, not on bottom and ZFG about the nylon cuts.

Quatch$

Elite
Was getting road skull from a chick in college and just whipped the ole ‘87 LeSabre into a dirt pull off and plowed her on the hood of the car... same chick another time in the woods off the back 9 against a tree. Ran the cart right into the woods and went to town. Chick was a freak... but then I found my best friend 😕

DuckDitchtiger

Elite
Founder
Cemetery, tennis court, beside a bar against a wall, inside same bar, college dorms in my early 40's off and on for four years, rest stops in 5 states and few other places

Top Bottom