Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weirdest place you’ve ever done the sects...

catreaper

Master Baiter
There’s a chance I’m going to hell for this but I screwed my first true girlfriend on the roof of a church.

1625784892944.gif

Unless I actually do go to hell. That will suck.

TJHall1

Legendary
We've had this thread on here right at the outset. There were some good ones.

PawPower1981

I love those 👩🏻‍🦰
Founder
I mean where do I start…

I dated a Colombian squirter. She like me to make her squirt in public. We were at a bar of course she had no panties on…I had my fingers in her as I ordered a beer. There was a cop standing right behind us. She squirted on the floor like 3-4 times and the squirt ran down into the floor drain right under the cops feet.

Then we went out to the parking lot where some drunk punched off my side view mirror. I was angry and hate fucked her in my truck.

catreaper

Master Baiter
I also screwed that same girl in the back of my parents Ford Aerostar at a local park. As soon as I came I looked up and saw my aunt had just parked to us. I took a 30 minute walk with them while Andrea hid in the van.

FayuGes!

Poster
Not the weirdest, but proud of the 50 yard-line at Doak Campbell, right on the Seminole head - plus home plate at Howser Stadium (FSU baseball), in Strozier library, parked in a car at the Main Gate (Noles will know what these last two are), in the pool at the FSU President's mansion, inside the FL Capitol building....

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I mean where do I start…

I dated a Colombian squirter. She like me to make her squirt in public. We were at a bar of course she had no panties on…I had my fingers in her as I ordered a beer. There was a cop standing right behind us. She squirted on the floor like 3-4 times and the squirt ran down into the floor drain right under the cops feet.

Then we went out to the parking lot where some drunk punched off my side view mirror. I was angry and hate fucked her in my truck.
Was this in Colombia or USA?

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I also screwed that same girl in the back of my parents Ford Aerostar at a local park. As soon as I came I looked up and saw my aunt had just parked to us. I took a 30 minute walk with them while Andrea hid in the van.
“Hey Aunt Sally, great to see you. I was just thinking about you, let’s take a walk.”

adjusts pants ….

skramer100

Elite
Founder
Not the weirdest, but proud of the 50 yard-line at Doak Campbell, right on the Seminole head - plus home plate at Howser Stadium (FSU baseball), in Strozier library, parked in a car at the Main Gate (Noles will know what these last two are), in the pool at the FSU President's mansion, inside the FL Capitol building....
Girlfriend at FSU got nervous at Doak. We were naked but she stopped it. Fucked the same girl in the stairwell of the Marriot Marquis in Times Square. 42 floor.
Banged a girl in a church after it was closed at a party. Friend was throwing a party and he lived across the street from said church. Not my proudest moment.

Last edited:

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
I mean where do I start…

Diamonds

sanction

Legendary
Founder
Destin Florida 1988.

Spring break. Dating a smoking hot girl. Hot enough that I had to fight most nights when we went out.

On the beach all day. Drinking vodka. Bout 5pm she says let’s go fuck.

Back to the room.

Smoke a joint and we go at it. Door flies open. My buddy runs in with Auburn’s
starting backfield in tow and they fire up a joint.

I’m a Bammer and I’m confused and aroused and I’m still in her under the
Hotel comforter.

She says just go slow and I look at Reggie Slack and a couple of running backs while I get a nut.

Believe it or not I don’t care. It happened. I could call her right now and she would laugh while she told the story. She still looks good.

Last edited:

Pillow Pants

Elite
Founder
Cemetery a few times.

Water slide once.

50 yard line of Death Valley.

In the backseat of a car driving down the highway with her parents up front.

But the best, in my opinion, was when I was driving down the interstate and the girl rode me. That was pretty solid.

Teddy Jack

Elite
There’s a chance I’m going to hell for this but I screwed my first true girlfriend on the roof of a church.

View attachment 30939

Unless I actually do go to hell. That will suck.
Pretty sure it’s forgivable. Judas did worse. So did Peter. Peter was an apostle. Jesus is pretty cool. I think he understands human nature more than we give him credit for.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Cemetery a few times.

Water slide once.

50 yard line of Death Valley.

In the backseat of a car driving down the highway with her parents up front.

But the best, in my opinion, was when I was driving down the interstate and the girl rode me. That was pretty solid.

wtf man? How did you pull this off?

Detective John Kimble

Stop whining!
Founder
Student parking lot at FSU early in the night. It is now a parking garage. Bang my sister’s roommate in the backseat. Both of us drunk. She needs to throw up. I give her a Winn Dixie bag. She fills the bag up. I tie the bag and throw it outside the car. We go back at it. Steamy windows and I think some people walked by.

Joe Kings

Legendary
Founder
Wife and I use to go across the street to an empty old hospital parking lot. We literally just picked this practice up again about a month ago. it lasts 1 minute for us both. we humped in a 1 person bathroom
on vacation and we walked out the entire restaurant was staring at us one dude gave me a fist pump.
I think they were all in awe that we were a married couple.

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
I mean where do I start…

You know that she was just peeing on you, right?

Cletusnow

Made the run from Texarkana to Atlanta
Founder
I got my fingers dirty for the first time behind a dumpster at a mall.
Got that in our middle school gym lobby, before 1st bell. Those long, heavy jackets hide a lot in the winter time.

TJHall1

Legendary
Hey @croot_lord @Croot_Overlord is there anyway to merge these 2? There were some good ones in this thread from back in January people might get a kick out of:

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
let’s see- all as an adult over 21:

In a van in the Lowe’s parking lot on a Sunday afternoon

on the balcony (bent her over the rail) at the Music Farm in Charleston while the band was playing

hopped the fence around the lake at a state park and went skinny dipping and did her in the lake while she was holding on to a ladder on a swimming platform

On a overlook off a trail at Olympic National Park (that one was a little nerve wracking)

In a gondola at Steamboat Springs- apparently the word got out while we were in the process of fornicating and I got a high five from the guy handing us our skis when we got to the top.

RKirkD

Legendary
Founder
On an old episode of the newly wed game episode and the host asked this very question and the girls answer was “in the butt”

I had been banned from being in my girlfriends house in high school when her parents weren’t home. We were in the garage playing pin ball and one thing led to another. She’s on top of the pinball machine and I’m standing on a milk crate with my pants around my ankles pumping away when the light comes on and the garage door starts going up. As I panic and try to get my pants up, she’s jumping off to do the same. I lost balance and fell directly into her dads cars headlights with pants still partially down. He’s laying on the horn and screaming at me. I. Thought. He. Was. Going. To. Kill. Me.

Top Bottom