Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Weighted blankets

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
We got a weighted blanket for one of my daughters that gets a little anxious. Really has helped her sleep and I read about them and thought damn I’d like to try one. My wife ordered me one and it came into tonight. I’m testing it out right now and its orgasmic. Might be cause I’ve got some mental issues and a touch on the spectrum but damn I can feel the seretonin pumpin

TJHall1

Legendary
We got a weighted blanket for one of my daughters that gets a little anxious. Really has helped her sleep and I read about them and thought damn I’d like to try one. My wife ordered me one and it came into tonight. I’m testing it out right now and its orgasmic. Might be cause I’ve got some mental issues and a touch on the spectrum but damn I can feel the seretonin pumpin

Whore has one. I don't mind it when just slummin around watching TV. Makes me sweat while sleeping.

champsballs

Elite
Founder

42264B90-EA54-40D3-8F1F-6FDAD3C2F51F.jpeg

d-tiger45

I run shit around here
Founder
I cleaned my closet out today. Have 3 bags worth of clothes to give to boys farm but also found my zip up onesie I got a few years back when they were popular. I’m in it now. It’s great

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Have thought about trying one. I do tend to sleep better when I have a heavy blanket or comforter...not just warmer, but heavier. Might have to give it a try, OP.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Have thought about trying one. I do tend to sleep better when I have a heavy blanket or comforter...not just warmer, but heavier. Might have to give it a try, OP.
I’ll try and remember to write a play by play tomorrow morning of how it goes.

tiderollsonu

A man from Nantucket
Founder
Would drive me nuts, can't stand when the sheets are tucked in at the foot of the bed. Something about my feet being tied down makes me panic.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Didn’t get too hot throughout the night which I was worried about. Still woke up a few times (which is normal for me), but was able to fall back asleep quickly. I did change sleeping positions a few times although the blacket made it more difficult. In the end I still felt cozy and comfortable, but wouldn’t say I slept better

Top Bottom