Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Wearing the phrase “Black Lives Matter” or taking a knee banned at Tokyo Olympics

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
Maybe social justice athletes will boycott....we can only hope.
They do have a right. Their spending billions of dollars. They have a culture that is thousands of years old. They have announced their rules in plenty of time for ANY athlete to stay home. And for those that want to induce American political expressions into the Olympic games should stay home. There is a time and a place for everything - and the Olympic Games IS NOT THE PLACE FOR POLITICAL GRANDSTANDING BY ANYONE.

Jtrain80

Legendary
They do have a right. Their spending billions of dollars. They have a culture that is thousands of years old. They have announced their rules in plenty of time for ANY athlete to stay home. And for those that want to induce American political expressions into the Olympic games should stay home. There is a time and a place for everything - and the Olympic Games IS NOT THE PLACE FOR POLITICAL GRANDSTANDING BY ANYONE.

I only follow the wrestling anyway. No sjw's in that sport.

It isnt important enough for me to turn on the dipshits on TV. Gonna be a boycott for me either way until we have a patriot based sports channel.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
lol, Japan doesn't give a shit about anyone's "free expression". These morons realize that they don't have a 1st amendment in Japan?
It's like a reverse 1a. You can say what you want just nothing so stupid that everyone hates.

Top Bottom