Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

We can all agree that both fan bases combined represent at least 25% of the fatz in America

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
I gotta lose some weight to get the percentage down.

TJHall1

Legendary
I just looked at the census and iowa is 2% fatter than georgia. But that's only because it's necessary for survival up here. Had -20 wind chill this weekend so the fat keeps us alive.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Me too. Maybe 8-10 lbs. Finally back to working out after shoulder surgery and a long construction project.
Another step backwards for me. I’m in New Mexico and got a Flamin Hot Cheeto burrito from a local Mexican place. It’s as good as it sounds

BD549FF7-72D3-4F81-9AF8-86426027A929.jpeg

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Looks good, but I can only imagine the carnage coming out
I’m on travel and I’ve got meetings all day tomorrow too. I stopped halfway and stuck it in the fridge. It’s fuckin awesome though. The carne in there is top notch

TheNJNole

Elite
Founder
Another step backwards for me. I’m in New Mexico and got a Flamin Hot Cheeto burrito from a local Mexican place. It’s as good as it sounds

View attachment 71192
First year in VC we were doing a deal with locals in Monterrey, MX.

I never had green chili sauce. My ass is still burning to this day. Secondly, it was Cinco De Mayo. I was never laughed at so hard. They call it nonsense celebrated at the border.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
First year in VC we were doing a deal with locals in Monterrey, MX.

I never had green chili sauce. My ass is still burning to this day. Secondly, it was Cinco De Mayo. I was never laughed at so hard. They call it nonsense celebrated at the border.
I’m in Las Cruces. It’s about an hour from El Paso. They’ve got green chilis on everything. All food is great here

Taggart

Elite
Founder

View attachment 71192
RemorsefulTenderIggypops-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom