Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Watching the NBA get @dead

denn

Legendary
Founder
I'm sure Covid had everything to do with that, because it forced people out of their homes and away from their TVs.

These asshats (the media) will piss on your head and tell you it is raining and half the country takes it hook, line and sinker.
The mental gymnastics for a clearly failing product as far as ratings go is remarkable. No shame at all.

How many people last year did not double their TV viewing time?.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Seems like interest in the NBA is really ramping up. This death spiral might be even a little quicker than I anticipated. Can't wait for China to step in and save the day.

https://www.outkick.com/nba-ratings-continue-pre-pandemic-nosedive/
Wait until the players realize that they social justiced themselves into contracts that will be paying them so much less and future generations will be feeling the effects of it. Especially After a few years of calling a rather large part of their fanbase racist and white supremist. Not that they would ever acknowledge their faults in this regard. (and I am saying that as someone who hasn't stopped watching the NBA yet)

JordanPetersHorn

I’m a Fucking Captain Dammit
Founder
Lol Lebron. How have some of the lower tier players living check to check out a bullet through his ear. Once the next CBA comes out and contracts are reduced hopefully the blame goes in the right place

TarCock29

Poster
I'm sure Covid had everything to do with that, because it forced people out of their homes and away from their TVs.

These asshats (the media) will piss on your head and tell you it is raining and half the country takes it hook, line and sinker.
Where I am restaurants were closed or at limited capacity, movie theaters closed, travel is limited due to restrictions in other countries or states, bars are limited capacity, we were discouraged from visiting family over the holidays or having more than 10 people at your home. If anything were forced to stay at home and watch more tv.

What is being done where you live that forced people out of their homes and away from TVs?

Jtrain80

Legendary
Where I am restaurants were closed or at limited capacity, movie theaters closed, travel is limited due to restrictions in other countries or states, bars are limited capacity, we were discouraged from visiting family over the holidays or having more than 10 people at your home. If anything were forced to stay at home and watch more tv.

What is being done where you live that forced people out of their homes and away from TVs?

In OK, the restrictions arent bad. Cant find a camping spot however.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Reviving an old thread.

Wasn't the Pro Bowl a flag football or two hand touch game or something similar this year?

https://deadspin.com/nba-tv-ratings-all-star-game-tnt-salt-lake-city-1850149749

Worse ratings than the Pro Bowl!​

The report went on to say that ratings dipped 29 percent from last year’s game and that this was the biggest drop since 2000. It was so bad that the NFL Pro Bowl and MLB All-Star Game brought in bigger crowds — ouch!

Latest posts

Top Bottom