Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Watching Stacey ruin her campaign has been pretty enjoyable 🇺🇸

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder

“It is shameful that our opponents are using a Black History Month reading event for Georgia children as the impetus for a false political attack, and it is pitiful and predictable that our opponents continue to look for opportunities to distract from their failed records when it comes to protecting public health during the pandemic,” it said.

Abrams’ campaign manager Lauren Groh-Wargo tweeted that “Our opponents took a brief break from licking Trump’s boots this weekend to issue baseless attacks.”

Groh-Wargo also tried to downplay the incident, explaining in another tweet that Abrams only removed her mask “so she could be heard by students watching remotely and for photos” with kids wearing face coverings.

E70450C0-E575-49E1-B063-E26DE7146013.jpeg

Jayhacker

Legendary
Founder

“It is shameful that our opponents are using a Black History Month reading event for Georgia children as the impetus for a false political attack, and it is pitiful and predictable that our opponents continue to look for opportunities to distract from their failed records when it comes to protecting public health during the pandemic,” it said.

Abrams’ campaign manager Lauren Groh-Wargo tweeted that “Our opponents took a brief break from licking Trump’s boots this weekend to issue baseless attacks.”

Groh-Wargo also tried to downplay the incident, explaining in another tweet that Abrams only removed her mask “so she could be heard by students watching remotely and for photos” with kids wearing face coverings.

View attachment 76964
How did they get a forklift in that room to get her fat ass up off the floor.

Rube Reaper

Elite

View attachment 76964
You’re the biggest piece of shit racist on this board! You take being a member of the cult to levels I didn’t even think possible!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This definitely shows her hypocrisy on masks, but I don't see how this hurts her politically...hasn't hurt the countless other politicians & media members who have been caught maskless like that. Am I missing something?

Shaun52

SCAR Cawk Connoisseur
Founder
This definitely shows her hypocrisy on masks, but I don't see how this hurts her politically...hasn't hurt the countless other politicians & media members who have been caught maskless like that. Am I missing something?
Correct. 95% of retarded blacks will still vote for her.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
They even went after dear lord Barry over not whereing the masks. It’s Ben killing everywon on the left.

Just look at VA and NJ two sea how this will play out then keep in mind 1980 is actually a swing state unlike those other too.

She won’t be able two get the numbers she had last time and that’s not even considering that Perdue is a better candidate than Kemp.

denn

Legendary
Founder
The mask mob is relentless and ignorant of why. Stacy should be wearing a mask but not for the reason they are virtue signaling about.

Top Bottom