Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Watched the Netflix documentary Trainwreck on Woodstock 99. It was pretty good...

Viking

Legendary
Founder
What kind of woke bs did they try to inject into the story? I don't netflix but I do chill. haha SKOL!

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Apparently also
What kind of woke bs did they try to inject into the story? I don't netflix but I do chill. haha SKOL!

Apparently, if a chick is sitting on the shoulders of a guy at a concert and takes her top off, he boobs will be grabbed by a bunch of guys. That is apparently unforseen incident in this day and age.

It is apparently one of the worst things to happen in all of recorded history.

Last edited:

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I forgot how much ass Limp Bizkit kicked back in the day.
Did the stand (brought chains and sat)outside all night for FREE Limp Bizkit tickets at the Tabernacle in ATL sometime back around 2003ish. Was awesome got drunk and high all night in streets of Atl with cops working security and never giving a fuck. Durst jumped off the top of the metal cage into the crowd which was awesome.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I can see 1980 has it too.
Son of bitch......must be an entire SEC deal. Honestly hasnt been a problem for me in years as I bring 8-16 mini crown bottles in (with 2-coke caps in pocket) and just buy 20 oz. cokes. Use my bottle cap to turn it upside down an mix up Crown/Coke as those faggits take the tops off the bottle before giving it to you.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Son of bitch......must be an entire SEC deal. Honestly hasnt been a problem for me in years as I bring 8-16 mini crown bottles in (with 2-coke caps in pocket) and just buy 20 oz. cokes. Use my bottle cap to turn it upside down an mix up Crown/Coke as those faggits take the tops off the bottle before giving it to you.
I haven't had a drink in an open cup since early 2000's. Been bottled water ever since.

OM JD

Poster
Korn and Limp Bizkit both kicked, and then the Chili Peppers coming back out for an encore and playing Hendrix’s “Fire” after the crowd started all the fires was legend 🤣

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I only started on first episode.. the mtv black chick and the promoters saying times back then was white rage with movies like fight club, and also bands like korn.. also they were blaming the energy on white frat males.
They’re probably correct in that today the youth has been de-masculinized, but the way they acted like it’s a good thing.

Anyway not as bad as I thought it would be..so far.

OM JD

Poster
This shit is insane. Like they showed on the doc, Break Stuff set it off, but by the time they played Nookie, the crowd was on another level. I bet it was a crazy scene standing on that stage looking out over all that.

HnstTune

Elite
Founder
This one did a better job of blaming the breakdown on poor festival planning and price gauging by vendors and rightfully so. The bill Simmons doc put it pretty squarely on young white rage.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
This one did a better job of blaming the breakdown on poor festival planning and price gauging by vendors and rightfully so. The bill Simmons doc put it pretty squarely on young white rage.
Yes, also how the organizers were blaming the artists like limp bizkit. Fred did the right thing and gave a all out performance. He said after there’s no controlling the crowd.

At the end of the documentary, the I didn’t buy this and the way things were resulted in wokeism. Look at the riots a few years ago. Way worse than this.

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Yes, also how the organizers were blaming the artists like limp bizkit. Fred did the right thing and gave a all out performance. He said after there’s no controlling the crowd.

At the end of the documentary, the I didn’t buy this and the way things were resulted in wokeism. Look at the riots a few years ago. Way worse than this.

How the hell can they blame Limp Bizkit??? I have never understood this.

They just played their normal set just like every concert. It is what they do.

Also, Limp Bizkit played on Saturday night.

The shit did not really start until more than 24 hours later when the Red Hot Chilli Peppers played.

Those folks had been to sleep, etc. and had time to calm down before the fire started.

You can't blame Limp Bizkit for that at all. What did they expect?? Them to play Jewels songs?

Top Bottom