Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Was wondering what happen to dark mode

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Yeah, they all should still be there. We switched the default back to the white background because we felt it gives the most professional feel for new visitors to the site

ncin29

Poster
Founder
Legit question....when I access this site from work, does the freedom of speech part register or just Crootn?

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
Legit question....when I access this site from work, does the freedom of speech part register or just Crootn?
You mean like in the metadata? It will prob register the free speech forum now.

Soon we are going to move to that domain: thefreespeechforum. com

We can try and find you a work around if you think you won’t be able to get to that from work

ncin29

Poster
Founder
You mean like in the metadata? It will prob register the free speech forum now.

Soon we are going to move to that domain: thefreespeechforum. com

We can try and find you a work around if you think you won’t be able to get to that from work

My place of business doesn't believe "we the people" have a voice. They monitor our social media now (I stopped using now) and also believe if you challenge the BLM movement in the business place that you should look for a new job. I don't mind accessing the site from my phone during work. Just didn't want the site flagged and someone say something.

shiv

John
Administrator
Founder
My place of business doesn't believe "we the people" have a voice. They monitor our social media now (I stopped using now) and also believe if you challenge the BLM movement in the business place that you should look for a new job. I don't mind accessing the site from my phone during work. Just didn't want the site flagged and someone say something.
It’s just bizzaro world that things named after the First Amendment are so controversial right now, but I get it. They’d prob fire you for saying the Pledge of Allegiance.

Let me know if we can do anything to help you shit post during work hours, but The Free Speech Forum is our brand now.

Top Bottom