Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Was surprised, not from a traditional source

Crich73

Poster
I have watched this guy for a few years now as he talks about mostly about male self help, (mgtow)(men gowing their own way)

But in the links ive included he talks about the great reset. Needless to say i was surprised he covered this and he did a great job. Wanted to share and hope this helps.

Crich73

Poster
Also, i wanted to add that i was thinking about Noah earlier and how his story has extra meaning today. Like Noah, many of us are faced with ridicule and are bashed. My close friend and I cant talk about current events as we have totally different views. Family is also problematic as all liberals and my brother is far left when i comes to many topics.

I have seen firsthand indoctrination as my niece just graduated college and she is much different than she was several years back. Only thing i can hope for is to continue talking and hope they remember what i said if/when those things happen.

At times i hope im wrong, my opinion is wrong and ive just been tinfoil guy. Other times i want shit to burn so people are awaken, but i fear at what cost. Anyways, let them laugh and call us fools while we build our arks.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Eye no the feeling OP butt eye take solace inn noing patriots are inn control! 🇺🇸

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
Also, i wanted to add that i was thinking about Noah earlier and how his story has extra meaning today. Like Noah, many of us are faced with ridicule and are bashed. My close friend and I cant talk about current events as we have totally different views. Family is also problematic as all liberals and my brother is far left when i comes to many topics.

I have seen firsthand indoctrination as my niece just graduated college and she is much different than she was several years back. Only thing i can hope for is to continue talking and hope they remember what i said if/when those things happen.

At times i hope im wrong, my opinion is wrong and ive just been tinfoil guy. Other times i want shit to burn so people are awaken, but i fear at what cost. Anyways, let them laugh and call us fools while we build our arks.

Everything happens on a long enough timeline, I try to stay prepared.

Jtrain80

Legendary

The people mocking you are confused about the difference between a boy and a girl, think they are taking the moral high ground by murdering innocent babies, and are standing for actual Nazi's.

I wouldn't sweat it if I was you.

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I have watched this guy for a few years now as he talks about mostly about male self help, (mgtow)(men gowing their own way)

But in the links ive included he talks about the great reset. Needless to say i was surprised he covered this and he did a great job. Wanted to share and hope this helps.

Take heart in the reality of Karma. Nobody can hide from it. The long view brings the chickens home to roost in a most hellish way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom