Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Was offered the vaccine on Friday and passed

JustinYormaum

Poster
My wife was pretty mad that I didn’t get it but I wanted to go out on the boat instead of sitting at some doctor’s office on a Friday. I mean, I’m 35 not 80, jeez.

would any of you drop everything to go get the shot? I’m not opposed to getting it at all but I’m not in a big hurry either.....

Mud flap

Poster
Founder
Turned it down twice finally went and got the first round last Friday it took 15 minutes. Wouldn’t have taken it but I travel into Canada and having it helps speed up entry.

Alpha_Cock

A Real A Hole
Founder
I have a friend, late 40s, that got the vaccine when taking his elderly parents for the shot. The nurses were saying that they would have to throw away so many doses because they would go bad sitting in the fridge, overestimated the number of doses for the day. They got him the paperwork and he got the first shot.

I wonder how many doses are getting tossed. Not that I'm jumping up and down for my dose.

TheGratefulReb

Neanderthal in Chief
Founder
I have a friend, late 40s, that got the vaccine when taking his elderly parents for the shot. The nurses were saying that they would have to throw away so many doses because they would go bad sitting in the fridge, overestimated the number of doses for the day. They got him the paperwork and he got the first shot.

I wonder how many doses are getting tossed. Not that I'm jumping up and down for my dose.

I thought it was cleared that normal refrigerators are acceptable as storage now?

Either way, I'm not getting pricked for something that is 99%+ survivable

JustinYormaum

Poster
Turned it down twice finally went and got the first round last Friday it took 15 minutes. Wouldn’t have taken it but I travel into Canada and having it helps speed up entry.
I assume it will help me travel to Scotland this summer for golf

4n6tox

Poster
I've turned it down multiple times. I might end up taking the johnson and johnson one though if cases spike again. Otherwise, I have no intentions to get one. Risk factors aren't there for me and those that do have them can take the vaccine to protect themselves.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
Op, pics of your wife.. will look her up after you drop dead from the ccp sniffles.

Sloppy Mexican

Elite
Founder
I could get it anytime I want being in the medical field. I’ll pass since I’ve suffered through Bell’s Palsy, I’m not in a hurry to go back down that road.

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Our co scrolls news across our tv in the breakroom. Noticed today that it flashed a screen with

Is the vaccine effective? YES.
Is the vaccine safe? YES.

This crap has gotten re-dam-diculous.

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
I ain’t taking shit! Maybe after this first 10 year case study comes out ok. But I’m not pumping a bunch of who knows what into my body for the government.

VERIZON MEDIA FTW

Verizon Media Fanboy
I turned it down on Saturday and might've caught it Sunday. In quarantine waiting for test results. I already beat it in November so I guess we can go round 2.

Top Bottom