Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vote for Max! TGSIO-Related

orng_blud

Legendary
Founder
For those not aware, TSGIO's son Max is on the list for post-season Tri-State football honors.
Go to this site and vote for Max Parker under All-TSF Receivers/Tight Ends.
You can vote hourly, so just keep a tab open and head over there a few times a day.
Voting closes Mon. Jan 16 @ 6:00 pm, Eastern

If you're so inclined, you can also vote for Max's teammate, Harrison Greathouse - OL

Last edited:

champsballs

Elite
Founder
apologies, i voted for the first max i saw on the list. So i tried again and voted the next max. Then i read the post and realized neither max is the max i need to vote for.
If anyone wants to pitch in we could probly pool together and get a decent amount of votes from a vote bot. I'm in for $20. Someone set this up, MUST to be able to accept paypal

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
Is the Greathouse kid black? We have a very prominent black family in my area with that last name and I've never heard it anywhere else. Just curious.

apologies, i voted for the first max i saw on the list. So i tried again and voted the next max. Then i read the post and realized neither max is the max i need to vote for.
If anyone wants to pitch in we could probly pool together and get a decent amount of votes from a vote bot. I'm in for $20. Someone set this up, MUST to be able to accept paypal

Is a vote bot a real thing

Top Bottom