Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

#Vaxgret

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Any docs here? How do you get sepsis from a vaccine?

Not a doc, & know your question is rhetorical, but obviously you cannot...unless the vax was contaminated, or the person giving the shot didn't properly sterilize the injection site. Poor sterilization is actually quite likely, but quite unlikely to result in sepsis.

Hoppo

Elite
Founder
Not a doc, & know your question is rhetorical, but obviously you cannot...unless the vax was contaminated, or the person giving the shot didn't properly sterilize the injection site. Poor sterilization is actually quite likely, but quite unlikely to result in sepsis.
I’d say it’s semi-rhetorical. I don’t want to assume there’s some mechanism I’m overlooking that is common in the field but non-obvious to a layman.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
I have been telling people watch them attack the J&J vaccine as it is the ONLY 1 that doesn't "mess" with our mRNA. Wife took it a couple weeks ago (ME - FUCK EM ALL though J&J would be the ONLY 1 would take). 🤣 😂🤣

https://www.foxnews.com/health/johnson-johnson-covid-19-vaccine-compare-moderna-pfizer
They even added in FAKE %'s to really get the propaganda moving. 🤣😂🤣

At this point COVID BELIEVERS may be the dumbest human beings ever to exist.

FYI: FYI Dr. Fakki literally said Vaccinated people STILL CANT DINE in restaurants. 🤣

squanchy

Poster
There was a guest on Joe Rogan's podcast the other day talking about how the Russians have been trying to run a smear campaign against US vaccines to try and get people to use theirs. Information could be true but it's important to check the source.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
There was a guest on Joe Rogan's podcast the other day talking about how the Russians have been trying to run a smear campaign against US vaccines to try and get people to use theirs. Information could be true but it's important to check the source.
I don’t deal in “truth” or “facts”. I just mindlessly spew information I find amusing. Kinda like the National media, except I have no other agenda than to amuse myself.

squanchy

Poster
I don’t deal in “truth” or “facts”. I just mindlessly spew information I find amusing. Kinda like the National media, except I have no other agenda than to amuse myself.
Squanchy can dig it. Let the people decide what they want to believe.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
They are equal to those who believe gun banning or confiscation will stop people from killing others.

Maybe we should take away cell phones since some people text while driving.
Exactly....there is also a meme about forcing innocent men pre-emptively cutting off their dicks to stop rape.

These People Are Sick (Both Literally and Figuratively)

Top Bottom