Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Vaccine passports in the works

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
The judiciary will save the day*
I have a far lesser problem with the Rutgers stuff than the idea of states or communities having "passports".

Citizens have the right to interstate travel.

I do think most of this will get destroyed in court but people choosing to attend overpriced universities is the least of my concerns.

Would seem public schools have the right to require vaccinations if their state has it codified as law. In that state nothing would surprise me.

Cincinattus91

Elite
Founder
I have a far lesser problem with the Rutgers stuff than the idea of states or communities having "passports".

Citizens have the right to interstate travel.

I do think most of this will get destroyed in court but people choosing to attend overpriced universities is the least of my concerns.

Would seem public schools have the right to require vaccinations if their state has it codified as law. In that state nothing would surprise me.
There is what's smart and indicative of a healthy society and there is what rights/ powers intuitions have

At the very least, Rutgers should provide refunds to those who wish to rely upon their own immune systems to combat the flu

Just not in love with a state university requiring people to take a vaccine that isn't even fully approved by the suspect FDA

As you said, hopefully more people will bail out of these universities

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Wait till a different strain invalidates the vaccine. The passport will then expire.

Once you get the vaxx it’ll be a yearly thing, you’ll be stuck in the system and if you try to stop it’ll end up killing you.

The logistics of this whole thing (managing the covid passport) are impossible, the legal implications (@BigBucnNole) are being completely ignored.

Can’t wait to watch the shit show. I’m gonna get super turned on by being vaccine shamed in public... yummy.

America 1st

Founder
That's fine but as long as they are in power they are going to gif us the finger. Like I said we can't vote them out.
It's more disturbing that businesses would even consider partaking.

Government is always corrupt and full of bad ideas but typically businesses don't collective shut themselves off from money like this unless fuckery is afoot.

America 1st

Founder
We are going to have to accept the fact that we are going to lose our jobs and not be able to travel.
This.

Find a new job and stop traveling. Gotta hit them where it hurts (money).

This is why a worker strike across all sectors is the best play. Get doctors, nurses, police, fire fighters, engineers, ect. to not show up for a few weeks and watch them fold.

It could be done countless times too; vaccines, voting, illegals, the wall...

CadetHawk

Elite
Founder
Fuck them. At this point I'm not even truly sure who them is. I will never get the vaccine. Living in fear is not living. Life is too short and we have lost over a year of our lives to this bullshit.

Last edited:

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
This vaccine bonanza is just getting started. I can’t want until they try to introduce badges that the unvaccinated are required to wear

couple_wearing_the_yellow_star.jpg

Chris Farley

Misunderstood lurker
Founder
Now is the time that we are all going to have to choose, are we going to stand up for our rights and possess ethics and morals? Or are we going to fold, bend over and take it, and live with ourselves the rest of our lives knowing we did something we swore we would never do.
I know my ass is going full defiance on this regime. Come try to take my guns, and my kids away...try to force me to comply. Please, I beg you!! Try!

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Now is the time that we are all going to have to choose, are we going to stand up for our rights and possess ethics and morals? Or are we going to fold, bend over and take it, and live with ourselves the rest of our lives knowing we did something we swore we would never do.
I know my ass is going full defiance on this regime. Come try to take my guns, and my kids away...try to force me to comply. Please, I beg you!! Try!

These never were never more on point than they are right now-

xkknydzeOeQ0ZmGUZj1fPzm71HHkFpxPURyuIis63yc.png

s-l1000.jpg

Tigerbomb

Poster
Founder
It will more than likely get struck down in court but the mere fact they are attempting these things should scare the hell out of any freedom loving patriot.

What I dont understand is if you choose to get the vaccine then why do you care that someone else doesn't?

According to experts you have immunity or worst case a non life-threatening cold/flu.

Juro

Elite
I am fully supporting vaccine passports. I believe we should keep those not vaccinated away from flying, the social scene (bars and restaurants), highways and interstates, and etc.

Just fucking with you guys. I don’t care. Only Nazis and libs want this stuff.

ShaolinNole

Legendary
It's obviously a racist attempt to keep minorities - who (according to all libs) don't even know how to get a driver's license - from traveling and attending events.

Viking

Legendary
Founder
They are gonna have to tranquilize dart ol'viking. No way I am voluntarily getting poked with that experimental juice. I may be living in that cabin in the Brooks Range sooner then I had thought. Fuck, this so called society is unlivable. SKOL!

Fmoshermw

Elite
Not sure how this is going to play in the face of HIPAA.

Here's just one paragraph from the site explaining HIPAA violations:

Impermissible Disclosures of Patient Health Records​

The HIPAA Privacy Rule permits patients to obtain a copy of their health records on request or have their records provided to a nominated third party such as a personal representative or other individual. If not collected in person by the patient, the third party must have been given authorization by the patient – on a HIPAA authorization form – to receive the records before they can be released.

Prior to providing copies of patient health records, healthcare employees must verify the identity of the patient or the person collecting the records and must ensure records are only released to an individual authorized to receive them. Care must also be taken to ensure that the correct patient’s records are released.

Sounds to me like under current rules, if one doesn't authorize disclosure of one's health records, it is not a third party's right to know. Nunya.

Last edited:

Tell_Sackett

Poster
It's more disturbing that businesses would even consider partaking.

Government is always corrupt and full of bad ideas but typically businesses don't collective shut themselves off from money like this unless fuckery is afoot.
My employer (regional bank) came out and stated they will not require it, but they are highly encouraging it.

On the other hand, everyone is supposed to notify HR when they get it and we have a lovely weekly email update showing our overall level of compliance.

I have a feeling I will have to take a stand at some point. Maybe they'll make me work from home....or maybe they'll just fire me. That's hard to see right now but you never know.

Tell_Sackett

Poster
I share your sentiments, but you do not want the government knocking at your door.

Top Bottom