Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATED The Murdaugh Files. Murder, Fraud, Drugs and more from the influential South Carolina family

I watched the trial, and do not know if the prosecution proved beyond all reasonable doubt, that he did it. Not saying innocent of it, but I just dont see how they could not reasonably think that another party did it. I was right on the Casey Anthony, Chauvin, and Rittenhouse trial, and 100% wrong on this one.

sanction

Legendary
Founder
I watched the trial, and do not know if the prosecution proved beyond all reasonable doubt, that he did it. Not saying innocent of it, but I just dont see how they could not reasonably think that another party did it. I was right on the Casey Anthony, Chauvin, and Rittenhouse trial, and 100% wrong on this one.
He did it.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Gets iut overturned in appeal. Too much circumstantial stuff. He guilty.
But he is gona go away for longer for financial.
I'm willing.to bet Dukes.and.a.large.can of boiled nuts

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder
I don’t think you watched the whole trial. There was no question as to reasonable doubt. The jury deliberated less than 3 hours. The evidence was overwhelming just like the judge said

MVTPatriot

Elite
Founder
Just watched the 3 part series on Netflix about it. Was pretty good. Took the story right up to Alex being arrested and awaiting trial.
It was interesting to hear from the group of kids that were tied to Paul. Feel so bad for the parents of Mallory and kids of the housekeeper. No justice.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Wrong again. I thought circumstantial evidence wouldn't be enough

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
It's my understanding that on appeal facts are not the criteria for reversing. The trial court tries the facts. Appeals courts rule on improper use of the law in the trial court. If the law was followed he will likely not win on appeal.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
It's my understanding that on appeal facts are not the criteria for reversing. The trial court tries the facts. Appeals courts rule on improper use of the law in the trial court. If the law was followed he will likely not win on appeal.
If evidence is introduced wrongly also.
Introducing possible murder weapons but possibly the just a likeness since so weapons were found seems like a breach.

GatorOK

Legendary
Founder
I grew up there, and besides a couple of the family members, they were all white trash grifters clad in executive clothing flaunting their ill-found wealth.

I feel bad for his mother’s death, but I think Paul burns in hell. His father, Alec, is a Grade A piece of shit. It honestly wouldn’t surprise me me if he’s the one who did it. Absolutely no knowledge to back that up, AT ALL, but fuck that family to infiniti.
Watching the documentary and revisited the thread. This guy knew.

ChicagoFats

Legendary
Founder

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
I wondered the same thing. I think the fact that the case was based on circumstantial evidence may have something to do with it. Not sure

I agree circumstantial is shit. Bukt then there usk shit lie thus meme

Attachments

• gettyimages-1309695258-612x612.jpg
    gettyimages-1309695258-612x612.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
  • Screenshot_20221125-185100.jpg
    Screenshot_20221125-185100.jpg
    211.1 KB · Views: 3

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
go on ...
It’s pretty clear……

Murdaugh brother tries to inject himself as Smith family/Stevens representation.

Not to mention….one of the softball boys will end up talking now that AM went down and so Buster and the rest of the family will not be able to guarantee they are taken care of.

I expect more people to start coming forward on any/all Murdaugh family issues the Police are/May investigate.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It’s pretty clear……

Murdaugh brother tries to inject himself as Smith family/Stevens representation.
Your other shit I agree, but explain. which brothers? the ones left try to represent them? Why would they do that? Why would those family let them do that?

BurntJ

Founder
Your other shit I agree, but explain. which brothers? the ones left try to represent them? Why would they do that? Why would those family let them do that?
I believe it was Randy (may have been John Marvin though) that showed up at crime scene and offered to represent Steven by calling the mom.

This is the typical criminals trying to inject themselves into the investigation to with the intent to control it or the narrative. This also keeps them in the know of who/what is being looked into.

(This is the same as Randolph, the grandad, showing up at the hospital with Alex and trying to imbed himself in the Mallory Beach investigation)

Randolph was also approached by SLED about the S Smith murder and (was noted by SLED) pointed SLED to different people to look at.

If you go research each case.....everyone of them involves a Murdaugh embedding themselves and cronies in. Hell the Boat accident had 21 (i believe that the exact #) SLED at the scene that were personally intimately involvement with Alex and Randolph. You know what NONE of those SLED did, call the Beach Family and let them know she was missing.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
I believe it was Randy (may have been John Marvin though) that showed up at crime scene and offered to represent Steven by calling the mom.

This is the typical criminals trying to inject themselves into the investigation to with the intent to control it or the narrative. This also keeps them in the know of who/what is being looked into.

(This is the same as Randolph, the grandad, showing up at the hospital with Alex and trying to imbed himself in the Mallory Beach investigation)

Randolph was also approached by SLED about the S Smith murder and (was noted by SLED) pointed SLED to different people to look at.

If you go research each case.....everyone of them involves a Murdaugh embedding themselves and cronies in. Hell the Boat accident had 21 (i believe that the exact #) SLED at the scene that were personally intimately involvement with Alex and Randolph. You know what NONE of those SLED did, call the Beach Family and let them know she was missing.
lol, I thought you meant like legally representing them. Got ya.

BurntJ

Founder
lol, I thought you meant like legally representing them. Got ya.
He has tried....thats what he was going for....which Smiths mom has said confused her as the SLED officer calling her said he was hit by a car. She was like why would he be calling to represent dead Steven when he was his by a car accidentally (remember this wasnt ruled murder/homicide until this week).

BurntJ

Founder
He doesn't get a lot of sun in prison
True BUT he also managed to NOT get SUN while boating......

PIImageDisplay-16-page-001.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom