Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Updated: Suicide bombings blast in uganda

TJHall1

Legendary
Let's not forget the most important message here: Islam is complete, and utter trash. Live with Islam and you live with this. It really is that simple.
Is that true? I'd like to be more informed. I thought (key word thought) Islam was peaceful. I thought there was some nuts back in the day who convinced followers of Islam that they needed to kill non-islam, but the non-retarded ones knew that wasn't right. I put it very scientific and educated, sorry if you cannot follow my sophistication.

mrt

Elite
Actually eons ago the European continent was a vast killing field with some of the most sick Human upstarts imaginable. The only thing that has not progressed and evolved is the language. One of my favorite comedy skits was Black Adder when he woke up late for the battle and he raced out to the battlefield only to find one lone person near a tree, he sneaked up on him and cut his head off. Unfortunately it was the King who's head he cut off. ;0)

PowerMEGA

God Fearing Patriot
Founder
Let's not forget the most important message here: Islam is complete, and utter trash. Live with Islam and you live with this. It really is that simple.
I've known a decent number of Muslims over the years, and every single one of them is a normal person who is 100% capable of living in a modern world. Islam needs something akin to the Reformation and Enlightenment. Not sure when or how that happens though.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Actually eons ago the European continent was a vast killing field with some of the most sick Human upstarts imaginable. The only thing that has not progressed and evolved is the language. One of my favorite comedy skits was Black Adder when he woke up late for the battle and he raced out to the battlefield only to find one lone person near a tree, he sneaked up on him and cut his head off. Unfortunately it was the King who's head he cut off. ;0)
One group evolved. They do have have a fair share in killing but one is doing it for religion reasons which just happens to be a mandate in it.

ttyh

Legendary
Founder
Our prayers are w @Martin @Emma tenywa
Right now. Who works or sells Tampons and girl pads? They need them and I'm asking for a good deal.

I'll need help w shipping bc Uganda is hard as fuck to get shit to. But yall send seeds and hoes. They need everythings

Glad you posted this. We need to get a Christmas package out sooner rather than later.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Glad you posted this. We need to get a Christmas package out sooner rather than later.
I got 6 mattresses and 6 soccer balls and will send sweets and a jug of hooch. @Martin needs femine hygiene products from young girls to old women. Thanks for you contribution. Lmfao ill split shipping just so I don't have to get a lowes cart20211118_174221.jpg

Praise

Elite
@Martin What do the children need? There may be a thread on this but have not seen it.

@Croot_Overlord
Blankets, girls Sanitaly pads, Foot wares, chocolates, Candy🍭, clothes, Teethpastes, Soccer balls, Doles, teethbruches, All school surplies because they gona start school in early January and any nice thing for kiddos you see can be good for them. Thanks so much Brother.

Attachments

• IMG_20211024_131350_746.jpg
    IMG_20211024_131350_746.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Top Bottom