Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Updated: Suicide bombings blast in uganda

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
74077645.jpg

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
Almost posted this myself

First thought I had but decided I better not since I don’t know anything about Ugandan politics, religion, etc.
Wasn't that long ago they let a bunch of islam into their country. I told @Martin you better hope they make a wrong turn and get lost, and then this happens.

That didn't take long.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
No, i live in another district called iganga
Hang the fuck on….. @Croot_Overlord WTF is this? @Martin handles the Uganda reporting around here. Shirley you aren’t replacing @Martin or his/the kids income. I’m gonna need you to reassign @Emma tenywa to Antarctic or Eastern Europe. I feel like our reporting and understanding of said areas is lacking due to lack of a corespondent.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
Thanks so much buddy and how are you doing?
I’m good. Crazy busy with the Holidays, kids and work…..it’s hard to fit them all in around UGA football schedule….but I’m happy with my performance so far.

Also nice buying Santa gift early so he won’t have to deal “supply chain issues”.

@Martin have you guys started to see an influx of the Houston Astros World Series Championship shirts yet? You will probably be overrun with them as those cheaters always expect to win.

Top Bottom