Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Update: the fucked becomes the fucker

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
I’m sure you all remember me from my insanely popular thread “ISP trying to fuck me in my ass, any options”. But oh how the turntables. I had my girlfriend sign up for new service at my house and they were offering new customers gigabit internet for $50/month FOR LIFE. Double the speed, half the cost, FOR LIFE. My service gets shutoff today and they come “install” the new service on Wednesday. I’d like to thank you all for your thots and prayers in this trying time and let you know they have been answered.

The moral of the story is to not let your ISP try to fuck you just because they know they’re the only ones providing service to your neighborhood. I’m going to go drink some bleach while I wait for the internet people to arrive at my house.

Link to insanely popular thread mentioned above:

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
So when you find out your girlfriend has been doing gang bangs on the side and cucks you, what will be the threshold to leave knowing you will lose your precious internet deal?

CumAllahHerAss

Poster
Founder
So when you find out your girlfriend has been doing gang bangs on the side and cucks you, what will be the threshold to leave knowing you will lose your precious internet deal?
I'm switching the account over to my name after today and if any your post comes true then I would consider that a blessing.

Zgdaf

Elite
Founder
I'm switching the account over to my name after today and if any your post comes true then I would consider that a blessing.
I was expecting for you to say you are already being cucked.. lol. Good job of f’n over the ISP.

WapitiHorn

Poster
Founder
I’m sure you all remember me from my insanely popular thread “ISP trying to fuck me in my ass, any options”. But oh how the turntables. I had my girlfriend sign up for new service at my house and they were offering new customers gigabit internet for $50/month FOR LIFE. Double the speed, half the cost, FOR LIFE. My service gets shutoff today and they come “install” the new service on Wednesday. I’d like to thank you all for your thots and prayers in this trying time and let you know they have been answered.

The moral of the story is to not let your ISP try to fuck you just because they know they’re the only ones providing service to your neighborhood. I’m going to go drink some bleach while I wait for the internet people to arrive at my house.

Link to insanely popular thread mentioned above:

The reacharound cometh. Well done.

Latest posts

Top Bottom