Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATE: Oh no!!!! DMX in vegetative state after ***COVID VACCINE*** according to family

TJHall1

Legendary
tenor.gif

UNC71-00

Elite
Founder
although I wish DMX well, I have absolutely no idea who he is nor have I ever heard of him before this thread.

God Cam It

Elite
although I wish DMX well, I have absolutely no idea who he is nor have I ever heard of him before this thread.

He was a hip hop hit back from the 90s about an urban black male that went from boy to man by having started having gay sex without rubbers to hustle money between drug deals and shitty music. Freemasons love their gay shit.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
There are multiple songs posted on this and other forums which I have never heard of 99% of them much less the person who performed them.

Rva

Was in the original thread from day one trophy 🏆
Founder
Why are there no classic rap stations? There are Classic rock stations, and classic country stations. Yet other than I station on XM that got replaced by Dr. Dre radio I have never heard a classic rock station

Top Bottom