Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

UPDATE: Bill’s safety Damar Hamlin now awake and aware after Heart failure during MNF

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
We are witnessing things on a fairly large scale in the past couple of years that we have never seen before. There is one new thing that’s been introduced in that period.

Anyone watching?

Can anyone tell what happened? All the Bills players were crying their eyes out

Damar Hamlin

View attachment 159630
For the kids

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder

Hoosier in Mad Town

Founder
Hoosier your you know I consider you a buddy but I think they do have a lot to do with each other
Me too.

I meant that the reason I included the video was to show what it looks like when a person has a sudden heart attack. Go stiff, fall down.

That is exactly what happened with Hamlin and many other young athletes who had "heart attacks"

I too believe his was likely caused by the vaccine that caused swelling around the arterial walls of his heart, making them more susceptible to perforating with blunt-force impact like the helmet Tee Higgins put in Damar's chest. It is also something that almost every linebacker faces every single game when they meet a running back in the gap on a running play.

I should've been more clear as to why I included that video.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Me too.

I meant that the reason I included the video was to show what it looks like when a person has a sudden heart attack. Go stiff, fall down.

That is exactly what happened with Hamlin and many other young athletes who had "heart attacks"

I too believe his was likely caused by the vaccine that caused swelling around the arterial walls of his heart, making them more susceptible to perforating with blunt-force impact like the helmet Tee Higgins put in Damar's chest. It is also something that almost every linebacker faces every single game when they meet a running back in the gap on a running play.

I should've been more clear as to why I included that video.
We coo
We coo
I probabl read it w a chip on my shoulder. I mean it is terrible and all but there are a lot of folks thinking tho clot shot has some issues

OPD77

Elite
The vax angle is that the vaccine significantly weakens the arterial line, particularly around one-way veins (may of which are located around the heart). When live tissue expands or contracts, it weakens, making it more susceptible to perforation when disturbed. My father had a a spinal procedure done. Typically you are supposed to have 15mm between your spine bone and your spinal cord. He had 7mm (it expanded). When they went in to provide more of then necessary space, his spinal cord perforated and he lost some fluid. This is common with live tissue.

We've seen one heart attack on the field in football in 50 years, Chuck Hughes. You could smoke & drink on the sideline during that time. (see Len Dawson). We've never seen a hit lead to heart attack in the modern era where healthy, nutrition, safety equipment/monitoring have been at an all time high.

Additionally, young, healthy, wealthy people (such as an NFL player) don't have heart attacks.

Increasing-prevalence-of-heart-failure-by-age-and-gender-as-demonstrated-in-the-American.png

It just doesn't happen.

But it's happening in increasing levels over the past 2 years. Across a lot of sports.

Do these images remind you of anything you saw last night?

Hell, Lawrence Taylor used to play all coked up and never had a heart attack on the field....I'm sure there were others over the years we never knew about.

Chuck 2020

2022 Fantasy ⚾️ 🏆
Hell, Lawrence Taylor used to play all coked up and never had a heart attack on the field....I'm sure there were others over the years we never knew about.

Hollywood Henderson, LB with the Cowboys played with drugs tucked into his pants so he could do them in the sideline during games. That’s called dedication.

champsballs

Elite
Founder
Bills released this statement within the last hour acknowledging that nothing has changed

I did see a statement from some top cardio dr where he said it’s normal to keep the patient sedated for a minimum of 24 hours in a situation like this, and then when they’re ready it will be a very slow wake up from sedation that could take days

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
I did see a statement from some top cardio dr where he said it’s normal to keep the patient sedated for a minimum of 24 hours in a situation like this, and then when they’re ready it will be a very slow wake up from sedation that could take days
Probably don't want any extra stress on his heart while it mends which certainly would happen if he regains consciousness.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
@Rebarcock. Post the one you sent me with the cartel threats, and the chopped up body in the trash bag! lmao that one was FUKKKED up 🤣
I get em a lot. Loli have them on another cell. I can pull them over. I think oh I must have a 1000 Mexicans wanting to kill me.and I eat at 3 direct Mexican jointsb2x a week ea. They don't care what I drink with chips.

Last edited:

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
Lol I just wanted to make sure you saw it. Wasn’t really a typo. You fabulous son of a bitch you.
I knownitbwas a mistake

It was a great mistake. It isnrarenfornme to get a nick name and the one T forever changed rebarcock. I thank you Bubbah and Jesus. Wenshouldnall drink some wine and hang out

Are you telling me you saw the retard and rebar

Oler Ted

Elite

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
Shannon Sharpe didn’t show up to Undisputed today. I’m all about Free Speech and could give a shit what he said, but you have to have some level of awareness, even if your job is to rustle people

Fox Sports was dumb as shit for ever hiring Skip. The fact that they haven’t had their lawyers scouring his contract to find a way to fire him is even more stupid.

quickfeet

Get Steppin’
Founder
Skip Bayless has caught a ton of shit, but I respect the hell out of him for sticking to what he said. I don't see how it's so hard for everyone to accept that they might have taken his tweet out of context

s-ou-thern

Legendary
Founder
I hate that people got duped into making health decisions because the government beat them over the head with “safe and effective”. I just can’t believe the number of people that insist only they know what is best for an individual other than themselves.

The natural selection comment needs no further commentary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom