Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Unit 731 - A crime against humanity

Cre8ive

Shaping the Future of Reality
Founder
I’m sure we did our own kind of experimentation like this in one form or another
An axiom from a very successful professional poker player named Bob Benton is fitting metaphor - "One must know how to cheat in order to prevent being cheated."

In other words, we must understand bio/chemical warfare realities in order to most effectively combat it.

QuanChi

Elite
My thoughts are that you need to explain why you posted a thread showing fake fast food prices. Also, when is this mudslide tidal wave gonna destroy the east coast? When will the poles move dramatically?
Lastly, I have no fucking clue what this thread or the above article is even about.
I like you

TJHall1

Legendary
I like you
then-give-me-some-money.-reblog.gif

hmt5000

Legendary
Founder
I’m sure we did our own kind of experimentation like this in one form or another
Not this bad. My Grandpa was on Iwo during ww2. He told me about the Bataan death march and the shit they did to those men. My grandpa hated the Japanese until the day he died over their cruelty. Several Japanese co's actually had patents off the torture they inflicted and their pride wouldn't let them admit what they did was wrong and evil.

Top Bottom