Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine on fire

Emma tenywa

Elite

Has anyone here watched this documentary. Its quite a long vid but is really interesting and has some really good info which is hard to come by in the mainstream media narrative.
The producer explains how the Whitehouse has been meddling in Ukrainian affairs for a long time, planning revolutions, and coupe de'tats in ukraine. And also explaining in detail the events of maydan. It kinda has a slow start though, but you can watch it in bits as well.
Or mybe @Croot_Overlord can merge this with the master invasion thread.

denn

Legendary
Founder
Our politicians have been running shady shit through that country for years. Just listen to what all of our political leaders are saying and how off the wall there remarks have been at times. We have sitting US senator calling for the assassination of the president of Russia. A country that has more nukes than anyone. Also, when all these politicians put aside the us against them façade and come out saying the same things, I think you can rest assure that they have something to hide. Our politicians are the worst.

I do not know Putins intentions and will not pretend to guess them nor do I think he is a good guy but as far as Zelensky goes, there is no doubt. He is as corrupt as anyone in the world. He is a former comedian that is worth a few billion. He did not get that way telling jokes.

Emma tenywa

Elite
Our politicians have been running shady shit through that country for years. Just listen to what all of our political leaders are saying and how off the wall there remarks have been at times. We have sitting US senator calling for the assassination of the president of Russia. A country that has more nukes than anyone. Also, when all these politicians put aside the us against them façade and come out saying the same things, I think you can rest assure that they have something to hide. Our politicians are the worst.

I do not know Putins intentions and will not pretend to guess them nor do I think he is a good guy but as far as Zelensky goes, there is no doubt. He is as corrupt as anyone in the world. He is a former comedian that is worth a few billion. He did not get that way telling jokes.
Assassinating putin will be the "Sarajevo murder" of the 21st century

GarnetPild

Legendary
Founder
Assassinating putin will be the "Sarajevo murder" of the 21st century

People like to shit talk the little ole .380 acp, but it was effective enough to start the first world war. The assasin had good taste too, picking a John Browning gun, a model 1910.

Top Bottom