Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ukraine "Biological Research Facilities" Thread (link)...

AgEngDawg

Legendary

From the article: "Unfortunately for this propaganda racket masquerading as neutral and high-minded fact-checking, the neocon official long in charge of U.S. policy in Ukraine testified on Monday before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and strongly suggested that such claims are, at least in part, true. Yesterday afternoon, Under Secretary of State Victoria Nuland testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL), hoping to debunk growing claims that there are chemical weapons labs in Ukraine, smugly asked Nuland: “Does Ukraine have chemical or biological weapons?”

Rubio undoubtedly expected a flat denial by Nuland, thus providing further "proof” that such speculation is dastardly Fake News emanating from the Kremlin, the CCP and QAnon. Instead, Nuland did something completely uncharacteristic for her, for neocons, and for senior U.S. foreign policy officials: for some reason, she told a version of the truth. Her answer visibly stunned Rubio, who — as soon as he realized the damage she was doing to the U.S. messaging campaign by telling the truth — interrupted her and demanded that she instead affirm that if a biological attack were to occur, everyone should be “100% sure” that it was Russia who did it. Grateful for the life raft, Nuland told Rubio he was right."

Last edited:

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Red sew we can blew.

Biological weapons are worst thing mankind has ever made.

The Soviets had a plan to send over a few missiles into the US after a nuclear exchange with smallpox just to finish off the survivors.

Just to finish off the people struggling to live in the radioactive uins of a nuclear attacked America.

Bioweapons are muthafucking evil from the heart of man.

America 1st

The best poster on the board! Trumps lover! 🇺🇸
Founder
Biological weapons are worst thing mankind has ever made.

The Soviets had a plan to send over a few missiles into the US after a nuclear exchange with smallpox just to finish off the survivors.

Just to finish off the people struggling to live in the ruins of a nuclear attacked America.

Bioweapons are muthafucking evil from the heart of man.
The only thing that stops the Soviets / Chyna Fromm using there worst shit is noing our worst shit is weigh worse unfortunately.

That’s life inn a world fool of sinners.

Jtrain80

Legendary
We need some fucking answers. We ended offensive biological weapons way back in the Nixon administration. WTF are we doing allying with some country that has "biological research facilities" like this?

<Cough> Wuhan

Fauci paid for it.

<checks notes> Fauci paid for it with our tax dollars.

racernhra

Elite
Founder
What happened to Fauci? I have not seen that muthafucka in what seems like forever.
He probably knew why Russia was invading and what they would find. Do you think this POS wants to sit around and answer questions until they can create another BS narrative?

I will even go as far to say these were largely US bio labs and Fauci had full knowledge and support of what was going on.

Rebarcock.

Your(e)humble servant
Founder
He probably knew why Russia was invading and what they would find. Do you think this POS wants to sit around and answer questions until they can create another BS narrative?

I will even go as far to say these were largely US bio labs and Fauci had full knowledge and support of what was going on.
Agreed. They all knew what they were trying to achieve.
It is all making sense now. Wuflu was manufactured in Ukraine. The world military games is where the virus was released. That was the scumbags have plausible deny ability. Blame Chyna. Start ww3
The incestuous relationship bw hrc Obama and Ukraine is the bogeymam

AgEngDawg

Legendary
Question, why would you fund a "biological research" in a country likely to be invaded? Probably the country most likely to invaded in the world?

I am just asking questions.

Why not fund it in somewhere safe from wars?

imprimis

Legendary
Founder
Question, why would you fund a "biological research" in a country likely to be invaded? Probably the country most likely to invaded in the world?

Ukraine is a corruption paradise. For enough money nobody would investigate what was going on inside. Easy to develop biologicals including viruses which could be easily deployed around the world and blame it on others.

racernhra

Elite
Founder

I don’t think they are only in Ukraine. I believe I heard a report that there are labs in Africa which would make sense given Gate’s affinity for that country.

BurntJ

B2B Champ/ Feels Great to be King!
Founder
So......we're NOT crazy?

nice-south-park.gif

Covid-19

Chinese produced, NIH funded. That's in congressional record.
The gain of function research Senator Paul exposed doesn’t mean that Covid-19 was a US byproduct.

Funding a lab is different then giving explicit orders saying “make this virus then use it like this”.

Really the whole situation shows why you can’t trust the Chinese with anything more than I’m concerned with tax payer money funding biological labs and experiments.

22*43*51

Boob Enthusiast
Founder
The gain of function research Senator Paul exposed doesn’t mean that Covid-19 was a US byproduct.

Funding a lab is different then giving explicit orders saying “make this virus then use it like this”.

Really the whole situation shows why you can’t trust the Chinese with anything more than I’m concerned with tax payer money funding biological labs and experiments.
It was just a happy coincidence that it was used to ruin Trump's record breaking economy and institute massive mail-in balloting to cover election fraud to steal Biden the presidency.

What a coinky dink.

TopHook

Legendary
Founder
It was just a happy coincidence that it was used to ruin Trump's record breaking economy and institute massive mail-in balloting to cover election fraud to steal Biden the presidency.

What a coinky dink.
Just think if Hillary was smart enough to win. We'd be prolly be 8 years in the future today in a shiitier shit show.

What a coinky dink.
I don’t think anyone is disputing that but it’s called Chyna virus, not Fauci virus, by Trump and that guy isn’t wrong very often.

AmericanViking

Legendary
Founder
I don’t see what the big deal is. We’ve known for decades the US has biological weapons.

I certainly wouldn’t want to be caught without them especially after the Chinese bio-attack that we call “Covid-19”!

Gain of function was outlawed around 2012. So they just moved it to other countries.

Latest posts

Top Bottom